24th chapter

Hope you enjoy.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

TAE'S POV

Y/N got angry and went upstairs, jungkook followed her, "What's gonna happen now?" Carol concerned, "Everything will be alright" I assured her, by the time we heard Y/N shouting at Jungkook, "WHY THE FUCK YOU LET ME KISS YOU? YOU WERE SOBER UNLIKE ME" she shouted, "I WAS DOING GREAT WITHOUT HAVING ALL THIS MESS" She added, "CAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU, THAT'S WHY I DIDN'T STOPPED YOU" jungkook shouted back. We all flinched for a moment.

"Shit!" Alex exclamined, after a while, jungkook come down being all angry, "Jungkook" Alex got up to stop him from going out but he didn't listen, he just took his coat and storm out of the house. At the same time we saw Y/N going in her room and locked the door.

Carol got up and went in bathroom, I followed cause I knew she was not okay, I waited outside but she didn't came out, "Carol open the door" I asked, "Carol, please, just let me in" I requested when she didn't listen, after few moments she opened, she was crying, I hugged her, trying to comfort her.

"It's all my fault" she said sobbing as she held my shirt tightly, "It's not, don't blame yourself" I said, "I thought Y/N came between us, but it's always been me, I came between them" she blamed herself, "You didn't know they both had feelings for each other, there's nothing you can do about it, just stop blaming yourself" I inferred, as I continued hugging her.

After awhile she stopped crying and pulled away, I wiped her tears as I cupped her face. "Let's go" I said and we got back in living room.

"Carol, are you Okay?" Alex asked, "Yeah" Carol answered, "Did jungkook came back?" She asked, "Nope and he's not picking up his phone" Yoongi said as he was still trying to call jungkook, "Yoongi, did you know he brought that gift for Y/N?" Alex questioned yoongi, "If I had knew, I wouldn't let him give that gift to her" Yoongi denied, "What's wrong in that? He loves her and so bought gift for her, there's nothing wrong in that" Namjoon defended jungkook, "it's wrong, because we knew Y/N would act like this" yoongi reasoned, "But why she's acting like this? Haven't she had suffered enough" Namjoon explained, "Well, explain that to her not me, cause I Know that very well" yoongi said in little anger tone, "I'm sorry" he apologized Namjoon, "It's alright" Namjoon patted Yoongi's shoulder, "Alex, can I use your room?" Carol asked, "Sure" Alex agreed, Carol went in room.

It's been more than 2 hours, jungkook has not come back, we were still sitting in living room, "Aren't we responsible for this at some point?" Alex questioned, "We could have stopped Y/N, she should've at least said us that she like jungkook, we would've tried to help her" she added, "Me and tae knew" Yoongi said, "What?" Alex flinched, "We didn't knew she'll end up making out with him" yoongi reasoned, "she herself said it that she'll get over soon" yoongi added, "Yoongi, how could expect her to get over him? her love was clearly illicit, the more she denies the more she falls for him" Alex explained.

"At what bases you are saying this?" I inquired, "Don't you carve for the food more when it's forbidden? This is the same case" she described, "ahh..." I nodded as I understood.

Jungkook came back, "Where the hell were you?" Yoongi shouted at him, "It's alright, please don't shout" Alex held him back, "Went to fuck" he answered went in his room, "What are you saying Jungkook?" I followed him, he didn't answered and went in bathroom.

After changing, he straight went to sleep, I didn't ask him anything and went to sleep too.

-------

"Is Jungkook still sleeping?" Alex asked as she set the table for breakfast, "Yeah" I answered, "Carol, are you okay?" I asked, "Yeah, I'm Fine" she said with smile. In meantime Y/N came, "I'm sorry for ruining everyone's Christmas, I... I'm really sorry" she apologized, Alex hugged her saying"It's alright". 

"Jungkook where are you going?" Yoongi stopped jungkook before he could get out of the house, "My father has got into accident, I have to go" he answered, "wait, I'll come with you, we can go by car" I offered, "Why only you? We all go with him" Carol declared, "Yes" Namjoon agreed, "You don't need to" jungkook denied, "We are coming" yoongi announced, "Everyone, get your bags wihin 15 minutes" he added.

We started packing up our bags, Alex packed breakfast in boxes so we can eat on our way. We all got in the car, I started driving, "How it happened?" Yoongi asked Jungkook who was sitting beside me, "When he was returning home yesterday, someone crashed their car with my father's" Jungkook said, "Is her serious?" Alex asked, "I have no idea" he answered, "he'll be okay" I assured him, jungkook sighed.

After 3 hours of driving we reached the hospital, jungkook rushed in, others followed him, I parked the car, when I came out of parking lot, Y/N was Standing near the entrance, "Why didn't you went in?" I asked, "I don't know, am I even allowed to go? After what happened yesterday" she doubted, "Isn't he your friend, the person you love, you need to be with him at this time, we are the people he needs the most" I answered, "Let's go, hmm?" I said, she nodded and went in.

Receptionist guided us, we reached ICU, jungkook was sitting outside with his mom, comforting her, others were there too with him, I went ahead but realized Y/N was hesitating, "Y/N?" I looked at her, she nodded in no, "Let's go" I whispered to her as held her hand and took with me.

We greeted his mom, waited for the doctor to say something. Soon, doctor came back to check, "How's he?" Jungkook asked him as soon as doctor came out of the room, "We can't say anything yet, accident has caused great trauma to his brain plus he has lost a good amount of blood, so we can't predict when he'll come back to consciousness" He explained the condition and left.

It's was night, everyone were still outside the ICU, "Can you move to the Waiting room?" Nurse requested, "Yeah, we'll go now" yoongi assured. After nurse left, Alex took his mom with her we followed her but Jungkook was Stillwater sitting there, "Jungkook, you should come to" I said, "You go" he said not looking at me and I thought it'll be okay to let him be.

--------

Y/N's POV

They all went to the Waiting room, jungkook nwas still sitting outside the ICU, "Why don't you go and talk to him?" Carol suggested, I looked at her with confusion, "He will not like it, I'm the last person he wants to see right now" I said, "Are you fearing his rejection cause up till now you've been the one rejecting him?" Carol saw right through me, "I don't think he'll be as curel as you" she patted my shoulder and went with others.

There weren't many people in hospital, only few nurses checking on patient, jungkook was sitting on the bench all tensed up.

I gathered up my courage and went near him.

To be continued.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Thanks for reading.