17th chapter

I'm really sorry but I won't be able to upload chapters so often, I have exams coming up, please understand, don't stop reading 😘❤️😅😅

Hope you enjoy.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Y/N's POV

Moon looks beautiful..."Y/N" I heard Yoongi's voice, "What are you still doing in library?" He asked as he sat beside me, "waiting for Carol to fall asleep..." I answered looking back the moon. "Don't you have anything to say?" He asked softly as if he already knew the what I was gonna ask, "How is...he?" I asked hesitantly, "He is resting, I've never seen him to react like this" he answered, "He's in my room, if you want you can take glance at him" he whispered, I looked at him confusingly, "That would be..." I said but couldn't complete it, ".. wrong? Caring about someone is not wrong" he cleared my confusion, "I'm... sorry..I know as friend I should support you but I can't stand this kind of things even if you are friend" he explained, "I understand" I sighed and left.

When I entered my room, Carol already fell asleep. I am so tired of everything. I kept my bag aside and changed into comfortable clothes and lied on the bed. I couldn't fall asleep, Everytime I close my eyes jungkook flashes in front my eyes, I hope he's okay. Should I go to see him? I sat up, considering seeing him. But then I saw carol, I shouldn't go, but.... I wanna but I can't.. I just can't go.

----

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Hey, man!" Tae greeted me, "Hey. " I replied, "Are you okay now?" He asked as I was going towards our room, "Yeah.." I nodded, "I was scared how you snapped yesterday" he said with nervous smile, "I wanna ask something.." he asked, "Sure" I replied, "Can I...you know hangout with Carol? I mean of you are comfortable" I requested, "Do what you want! Why are you asking me?" I scoffed, "Cause she's your ex" he reasoned, "I don't mind... enjoy" I patted his shoulder and entered the room.

I did my morning routine and got ready to play football, it's been long time since I played.

*After an hour*

"Let's take break" our captain announced, I went to the bench, drank water and wiped my sweat, I noticed some students study in library through it's window because it's opposite to our ground, it is covered with clear glass window so students can get natural light while reading. My eyes landed on Y/N, she resting her head on the glass window, I went closed to her, she was sleeping, I slowly placed on the her but glass windows was separating us, "this glass wall is created by us, I can break it, just say yes" I said under my breath.

I went away before she wakes up.  I saw Carol and tae going together. They look happy at least she's happy. I continued playing.

------

CAROL'S POV

"I asked you to be on time, I waited for you like more than half an hour" I complained tae, "I'm sorry, okay in return I will get to what you want" he smiled, "Fine" I gave in and smiled in return. I realized he casually rested his arm on my shoulder as we were walking to carnival, I looked at his face, he's so soft, "Carol, Why are you staring at me?" He asked, I didn't realized and immediately looked away, "Nothing" I answered, "I didn't knew it was so near to our campus" I changed the topic, "Yeah" he said.

"Wow, this is amazing" I said in excitement, "I feel like I'm back to being child" I added as I giggled, "It does" he chuckled, "Look at you already behaving like 12 year old" he laughed at me, "Idiot" I smacked his arms and walked away, "Hey, wait up!" He held my hand, "We'll get lost in the crowd" he reasoned, "So cheesy reason to hold my hand" I said narrowing my eyes, "Well, you shouldn't have dressed up so beautifully today" he said smirking, "You mean I don't dress up beautifully everyday?" I Said hiding my blush, "Seriously, its no use of complimenting you" he pouted and looked away, "Oh, come on! I was just kidding, thank you" I said apologetically, he smiled back.

Our first stop was at the high striker "Let's see who's strong?" He said smirking, as he hold hammer, "Sure, go ahead" I said, tae slammed the hammer using his strength but the striker didn't go much high as we expected, I laughed out, "You try then" he said pouting handing over the hammer, I slammed it and it got past than tae's, I stood there proudly, "It's clear who's strong between us" I smiled, he looked upset, "Don't get sad, I'll protect you if anyone picks you" I teased him, "It's not fair" he whined like a child, "Okay, fine, let's play another game" I suggested, "Okay Mmm... What about gun game?" He questioned, "Let's go" I agree.

Tae was surprisingly good at aiming like he only missed hardly one or two chance and won lots of soft toys for me, He was so skilled that people were also cheering for us. It was already past 7 and I didn't even realized the time.

"thank you!!! They are so cute" I said hugging the soft toys, "I'm glad you liked it" he said fondly smiling, "Now keep them in the bag before you lost any one of them" he said, "Okay..." I said as kept them in bag, "I'm hungry" I demanded, "me too" he said making circles on his tummy, I looked around to find some food stalls, noodles stop caught my eyes, "Let's eat there" I said pointing out the stall, "Noddles here we come" tae said in funny was which made me chuckle.

"Itshhhh Soo hot" I said as I hissed, "I told you wait a little, he just served us" tae concerned, "Why are being my mother?" I asked, "Cause you being a child" he answered, I glared at him, "Now, stop glaring at me and eat before it gets cold" he said, we continued to eat. Noddles were hot, spicy any yummy, my hunger was more than satisfied.

"It was YUM" I expressed, "Yup" he agreed. Today's day was so good, I'm so glad I came with tae, thought of riding ferris wheel crossed my mind, "Tae let's ride that" I said pointing at ferris wheel, "You sure?" He asked, "Yeah...of course...wait are you scared of heights?" I asked confusingly as I looked at him, he avoided looking at me, "It's fine tae" I said holding his arm, "Okay, then at least we can watch fireworks right?" I said cheering him up, he nodded smiling, we walked to the place where fireworks looked best.

We were on time before they started it, the place was quiet crowded, The colour full busting of lights against pitched black sky, it was so beautiful, "it's amazing" tae said looking at the sky, I looked at him, the reflection of fireworks in his eyes and his amazed expression with tint of innocence, "the view beside me is far beautiful than view up there in sky" I whispered, I guess he heard and looked at me. I didn't avoided his eyes, "What are you thinking?" He asked softly, my flicked on his lips then back in his eyes, I stepped little closer to him, "We should go back" he said and turned around to exit.

All the way to our dorm, he didn't said anything. "tae, are you upset?" I couldn't hold back myself from asking him, "I'm sorry' I apologized, as I stopped and held his hand to make him stop walking too. "it's...." He sighed, "You are at vulnerable state..you shouldn't think about me like that...I don't wanna be your rebound..I'm helping you as my friend" he explained, "I'm sorry..I just went with flow" I said, "You are repeating the same mistake with me as you did with Jungkook...." He replied, "Please don't be upset with me...I will work on my mistake" I requested, he gently hugged me, "I'm not.." he said softly. I hugged him back, it felt so comfortable in his arms.

To be continued.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Thanks for reading.