19th chapter

Hope you enjoy.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Y/N's POV

I was walking towards the dorm, suddenly I heard Carol's scream, which made me flinch. For safety, I took flat wooden thing which was laying near the park with me. I saw that guy as he throwed Carol against wall, I didn't think much and Hit that guy with all my strength, which made him fall on the ground. Before he could catches us, I helped Carol get up and we runned to our dorm.

We entered our room, I closed the door. We were short on our breath, I looked to carol, who was sitting on the edge of bed. Covered in bruises, I hugged her, she hugged me back and cried like anything. "It's over" I patted her head, "Sh....it's fine" I continued comforting her, I let her cried out her pain.

When she was little calm, I looked her face, swapping the hair out of her face and softly wiped her tears, she had cut in corner of lips, there was imprint of his hand on her face. How hard did that jerk hit her? "I'll call Yoongi" I said, she nodded. "Hello?" I said as I heard he picked up, "Yoongi, can you come over?" I requested, "Is everything okay?" He asked, "I'm afraid it's not..if you just" I answered, "Okay, I'm coming" he said and hung up.

"Yoongi is on his way" I said Carol, she was still sobbing inside, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left alone with him" I apologized as kneeled down in front of her to get on same eye level, "It was not your fault, neither I see that coming" she said as tears again gathered her eyes, I noticed her hands, they were badly injured too, she got deep cut on her right wrist, signs of nails biting. I took her hand in mine as I looked back at her, "Thanks...for coming back" she said as gripped my hand, "How can I not?" I said as tears welling up my eyes too.

I heard the knock, I got up and opened up the door. Tae and Yoongi came in, I went beside Carol, they both took the chair, sitting in Front of us, "Who the fuck did this to you?" Tae asked, he's tone was scarring me. "Zeke.." she said, "Your high school ex?" Tae questioned, Carol nodded, "We have to report to police" Yoongi said, "Not before I kill him" tae was about to go out but yoongi stopped him, "Tae, we need to think about consequences here" yoongi explained, "CAN'T YOU SEE WHAT HE DID TO HER?" tae shouted, "Tae.. please" Carol requested, tae listened and got back to his seat.

"Let me first aid you" I said and got up to get first aid kit. I first cleaned her wounds, "Ouch.." she hissed in pain, "I'm sorry.. just a little more" I said. "Do you wanna have something?" I asked, "No...i..I just wanna to sleep" she said, she got up and went to her bed and kept first aid kit back to it's place. "Y/N? Can we talk?" Yoongi asked me as he got out of the room and I followed him.

------

TAE'S POV

Seeing Carol in pain, I couldn't stand it. I went near her, sat on edge of bed. "Are you alseep?" I asked her, she sat up, I caressed her cheeks, "I'm sorry" I said softly, she held my hand which were on her cheek. "Don't be" she said softly.

My eyes landed on the red mark on her side of nech, I swapped her hair back, to see that clearly. I touched it gently, she slightly flinched, "Did that jerk do this to you?" I asked, she looked down avoiding my question. I took her in my arms, "He will pay for this" I said groaning as I patted her head.

I shifted beside her, letting her rest on my shoulders, I didn't realized but she soon fell asleep. After while Yoongi and Y/N came back in, "She's asleep?" Yoongi asked and I nodded in yes. "You should also go back" Y/N suggested, "Let's go tae" Yoongi said, "Okay..." I said and I softly shifted Carol on pillow without waking her up.

"Take care, call us if something happens and lock the door properly" Yoongi instructed and we left.

-----------

Y/N's POV

Me and Carol were having breakfast, I got up to open the door as I heard knock, as I opened everyone bragged in. "Carol, are you okay?" Alex said as she hugged her, "Don't hug her so tightly she will feel more pain?" Yoongi said to alex, she gave him narrow eyes, "Carol, you never take care of yourself" Namjoon said, tae just gave smile to her and she smiled back. Then there was him, "It's gonna be fine" Jungkook said her comforting. It's been so long since I heard him, saw him, felt his presence around me. "Y/N?" Carol called and snapped back from my thoughts, "Why are you standing near the doors?" Alex asked, "Nothing" I answered.

Tae and me sat beside Carol on the Carol's bed, Alex and yoongi sat on my bed beside the Carol's, Namjoon and he was sitting on the the chairs. "When we should go?" Yoongi asked, "But is she comfortable talking about it?" Alex concerned, "I am" Carol agreed, "You shouldn't force yourself" tae said to Carol as he rubbed her arms in comfort, "Don't worry tae, I'm fine" Carol answered.

"First we have to inform principal then police" jungkook suggested, I looked at him, he noticed and looked at me but I shifted my eyes to somewhere else.

"Carol, are you ready? Then let's get going" Yoongi said as he got up. We all headed towards the principal, but me and tae went in the office along with Carol.

She described everything that happened that night, how that jerk beat her. Listening to all this, I was feeling more guilty about what I did to her. "We will support you as much as we can, you should call your father too" Principal said, "But are you sure you will be fine?" He asked in concerned, "Yes" she agree. Whatever the people say, Carol is really strong and is not afraid of anything.

We got out of the office, "What happened?" Alex asked, "he asked to call her father and also to inform police" tae answered, "So, we are going on?" She asked, "We can't delay this kind of the things" Yoongi said, "Let's go then" I said.

We headed to police station, registered the report, Carol was again describing the events. I noticed tae never left her side, he was holding her hands all the time as she speaked, I also described what I witnessed. "We'll take all the actions we could and soon contact you" the police officer said. "Thanks" we said and left to get back to dorm

We all were in our room, Carol got call from her father, she went aside to talk to him. "How all is this happening?" Alex sighed, "This is really scary" she added, "From now on, none of you girls will come alone, especially Y/N, you are always working late, call one of us we'll pick you up" Yoongi advised, "It's alright Yoongi" I said, "No, he's right, whoever is free we'll come to you pick you up, we can't risk it again" Namjoon added, "Sure" I smiled at him.

In meantime time Carol finished talking to her father, "Dad said he'll come tomorrow" Carol said, "Okay, that's great" I said, "Why don't you guys head back to your classes?" She asked, "How can we leave you?" We all said in unison, "You guys are the best, but you have attend your classes, plus everything must me hectic because Christmas vacation are near, You guys should go" she said making her point, "You are right, but who'll be with you?" Tae concerned, "I'll be with her, I don't have any important classes anyway" I said, "Okay, then let's all go" Namjoon said and they all got up, waved goodbye as they left.

To be continued.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Sorry chapter is little Boring😅

Thanks for reading.