16th chapter

Hope you enjoy frnds!!

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

CAROL'S POV

I haven't seen Y/N, she always leave before I wake up and comes in after I fall asleep, Never forgets to to keep breakfast for me with sorry note, this has been going on for past month. I don't feel good, I miss us, but I'm still upset. Everyone are sitting in cafeteria, those two are always missing. Jungkook was sitting with us but didn't speak much, Y/N was also coming towards us, to sit with us but as she saw jungkook was here was with us, she changed her route. Jungkook noticed that too and left.

"What the hell is going on? I hate this" Alex complained, "What we can do anyway? They are paying for their actions" Yoongi scoffed, "You are still not talking with Y/N and Jungkook?" I asked yoongi, "Yeah.." he nodded, "they seem so alone" I said with sad tone, in meantime Namjoon joined us, "drama is still going on?" He asked, "Yes" Alex answered him, "What the hell is up with Jungkook?" Tae came shouting as he slammed the book on table, "what happened?" I asked, "he's getting scoldings from professor from past 4-5 classes because he's not concentrating and yesterday he was caught drunk in class" he explained the situation, "WHAT?" Yoongi said being as he got up, "He needs to get his shit together" he said as walked towards the library where jungkook was, "Yoongi, stop!!" Alex and others tried to stop him but he didn't listen, we followed him in the library, "Come out" he called jungkook out in less crowded place, he did what yoongi told.

"YOU ATTEND CLASS WHILE YOU WERE DRUNK!!" Yoongi shouted, jungkook didn't said anything just stood still, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" He shouted again, "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT ME TO DO THEN? Jungkook screamed back, "You don't even know how I feel, you just know how to shout at me, how many times you want me to say sorry and tell you that I didn't intend to...I just did it...and that idiot wants me to forget her.. how am I supposed to do that? Ignoring like I don't even exist, like she never felt anything about me... I understand that I was wrong....but I'm at my limit already" he burst into tears, I saw different side of him, I saw how he is when he truly loves someone, how much guilty he was. Yoongi hugged him, "I'm sorry" he said softly, jungkook cried more.

Seeing him like that, I didn't feel any hate towards him. I couldn't stand there, as I walking away I felt someone's presence on the left turn which lead to staircase, when I turned I saw Y/N standing there in silence, when she realized I was there, she just left. She was crying too. But I still can't seem to bring myself trust her again.

"Carol.." tae called me from behind, he soon catch my pace, "Why did you left?" He asked, "I just felt bad.. whatever he did to me but he was the person I liked" I answered, "I won't lie, I felt jealous of Y/N, he loves her the way he never loved me" I added, he just nodded, "I have class so I will see you later" I waved goodbye to him and headed for class.

--------

"I'm so bored" I whined as I leaned my head on the couch, "Well, why don't you hangout with your other friends?" Tae suggested, "Yoongi and Alex are busy with themselves, Namjoon is studying and I have  already wasted my whole Saturday with you.. that's all this many friends I have" I sighed, "wasted? You mean you had fun all day with me" he said proudly, "No I mean wasted" I replied, he narrowed his eyes, "It's going to Christmas soon" I expressed, "Yeah..." He agreed, "I thought we'll all celebrate together" I added, "We still can...but first you need to forgive them... I'm not forcing you..I'm just.." he explained, "I know...." I agree, "will you come to carnival tomorrow evening?" He asked, "It'll be fun" he said smiling, "Not a bad idea, at least it'll be better that playing video games with you" I teased him, "You don't say" he pouted, "I'm sorry tae" I apologized, "Thank you so much for being with me" I squeezed his cheeks, "Stop it!!!" he shouted, "But your cheeks are so squishy" I said in kid voice, "Ouch!!" He rubbed his cheeks as soon as I pulled, "What the hell?" He said disgustedly, "but you are so cute" I reasoned, "Then kiss my cheeks if I'm that cute" he suddenly changed he's attitude and smirked, I rolled my eyes, "In your dreams" I said smacking his chest, he nodded his head in disappointment. I got up, "Thank you....and be on time tomorrow" I warned him, "Yes, baby" he replied, "Do you really need to call me with that?" I questioned, "Well, yes" he said smiling, "Good night" I sighed and left.

To be continued.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Thanks for reading.