Lloyd x Reader -simple right?-

I miss oikawa

-Y/N POV-
Going on missions with the boys was something that made me immensely happy. Words cannot describe the adrenaline rush I get when I jump off my elemental dragon and skydive down to the mission below us. My boyfriend, was the leader of this team so it made the experience better I'll admit that. The stupid smile I would flash at him as he we were hurdling towards the ground.
My boyfriend, was more of the stoic and silent type. He wasn't for public displays of affection. He would grin at me occasionally but he was more of the private type. Which, I didn't mind. Emotions weren't something he liked to openly display and some people are just like that.
Sensei Wu has briefed us that it would be a simple mission. Go in, take the bad guys out, go home and enjoy life.
Simple right?
But, when you see a sword coming at your lovers back as he was turned the other direction?
Simple right?
Running and pushing him out of the way just in the nick of time?
Simple right?
Wrong.
Feeling the burning, shooting pain throughout my entire torso?
Not as simple as I thought.
Feeling pierce through the other side of my skin as the wielder pushed it through with a devious smile on their face.
Simple to them.
Not to me.
My eyes widened to those of a deer in headlights.
My usually silent boyfriend screaming as he unsheathed his own sword and sliced the person who had done it.,
The ninja weren't of team of people who go around killing. Lloyd knew that. But, I had never seen such a blood thirsty look in his eye as when he cut the person. It was a deep laceration and he rose his sword up to slice at them once again. Kai parried with his own blade kicking the person who has done this out of the way.
The person got up and ran away whimpering as they held their leg where Lloyd had cut.
Lloyd opened his mouth to yell at Kai when Kai stopped him.
"Lloyd, you know we don't kill. It's against our honor as ninja."
Kai told him.
Lloyd motioned towards me.
"Don't you see what they did to her?"
He growled at his teammate.
I was silently watching from the ground.
"Yes I do, and I'm going to get help. But do you?"
Kai retorted as he turned the other way and summoned his dragon.
Lloyd turned around to get a good look at me finally.
His emerald eyes expanded.
He slumped down to his knees.
He finally sees all the blood that was leaking onto my light colored uniform. Staining it heavily.
All of the rest of the team had gone off to the closest towns to our location. The area we were in was very remote. Help wouldn't be here for hours.
Yes, they could load me up on a dragon but I was at any risk with the sword going completely through me.
Lloyd tears off part of his cherished green and gold gi and pressed it around the wound. As he applies the pressure, I see his arms visibly shaking.
I look at to his face and see tears rolling down rapidly.
"Hey Lloyd, it's gonna be okay."
I choked out. The blood pooling in my mouth tasted of rust.
"How can you say that!"
He yelled crying as he stopped applying pressure to staunch up the blood.
I didn't respond this is the first time I had seen him cry since he lost his father.
"I've lost my dad, my mom is attracted to my uncle, and now I'm gonna lose you! I can't lose you! I'm a shitty person without you! You are just so great I don't know what I would do without you! And Nya, oh she's gonna be the only girl on the team again. And your element! You're such a useful asset to the team. How are we gonna go on without you?"
Lloyd rambled on.
I smiled at him.
"Hey babe?"
I asked as I felt some of the red liquid pour out onto my cheek as I opened my mouth.
"Hm?"
He hummed as he stopped rambling on for a minute.
"My head hurts."
I told him.
"You wanna lay on my thighs?"
He asked unsure.
"Uh-huh."
I told him as I started up at the blank sky.
He scooted over close to me then propped my head up on his thighs.
They were rock hard.
"Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon, you have the hardest thighs of anyone I know."
I coughed.
He chuckled and shook his head.
"I think yours would be better. What is it you always say?"
He asked as he started to delicately stroke through my hair.
"The thicker your thighs the more kittens you can have in your lap."
I smiled up at him.
"And besides, I don't think my thighs would be any better. I wouldn't have this view."
I smiled up at him.
He looked the other way and laughed. It was obvious he was trying to hide his blush.
After a few minutes of sitting silence I brought something up.
"Hey Lloyd?"
"Yeah?"
"Can I hold your hand?"
"Sure."
I wrapped my fingers, that I was rapidly losing feeling in, around his bigger calloused hand.
I squeezed his hand tightly to express how much pain I was in.
In that moment I heard something pop in an unnatural way.
"Did I just break your pinky?"
I laughed.
"Maybe?"
He laughed.
"I love you Lloyd."
"I love you too."
"I'm really tired."
"I know."
"I'm gonna go to sleep now."
"Okay. Goodnight."
"Goodnight."