Lloyd x reader - not your typical possession-

This is not your typical possession story.

-powers= magic, you can do anything you think of with the right material and power-

-Y/N POV-
My boyfriend was called to a crime scene to check it out by the police. So, I decided I would tag along. I was a pretty helpful asset to him and the team. My power was magic. I had a bracelet that had slots for magic in it, which is where I drew my power from. (FFVII much?) Lloyd decided to bring me along because I could force the person in question to tell the truth.
"I heard there was a break in."
Lloyd asked as he flipped over the caution tape. I floated over it.
"Yeah the watchmen last night had quite a scare. Doesn't remember a thing. He's not too helpful. Maybe you'll have better luck."
One of the policemen pointed over to the man, sitting in a blanket, with a cup in his hands, trembling. I nodded thank you to the police officer and followed my boyfriend.
"So you were on guard when it happened?"
Lloyd questioned the man softly. The man was panting.
"Can you show me what was stolen?"
He questioned again. He just replied panting harder.
Lloyd put a hand on his shoulder.
"I'm...
He hesitated.
"I'm here to help you."
The man stopped panting and turned his gaze to me and Lloyd. Snatching Lloyd's arm and running off with him. I followed quickly. I heard the policemen in the back yelling something about the bathroom. I just shook it off.
He started talking an abnormal voice for a man his age.
"I was knocked out, when I came to, I found the only thing stolen wasn't even on display. Just a worthless old armor brass plate they called the allied armor of azure."
I searched my mind for if I'd ever heard of it. Surely enough I hadn't. So I shrugged it off.
"Why would a thief leave these priceless relics and just take that?"
I understood where my boyfriend's question was coming from. Everything in this museum was priceless. Why would you take something you wouldn't get much for?
"Oh, I don't know."
The old man announced in a bone chilling voice.
"Maybe it's 'cause when you're in trouble they say it's got the power to summon allies-
Whether they be friends, foes, even spirits from the cursed realm."
I winced visibly when he said cursed realm. That's where Lloyd's dad was. He had to send him there, because of Chen.
"The cursed realm? My father is there I—"
He was suddenly cut off by the watchmen trying to hit with a sludge hammer.
"Babe, watch out!"
I shouted to him as he jumped away from the hit. He tried to hit him again, Lloyd ducked as the watchmen hit a filing cabinet.
He threw off the blanket that was previously on his shoulders to reveal the allied armor.
"Allied armor! You stole it?"
Lloyd exclaimed.
So much for feeling sorry for this man.
"So Wu chose you to be the beloved green ninja. Silly old man."
He snickered. His laugh sending chills down my spine.
"How do you know Sensei? And if you've got a bone to pick with me, maybe we can discuss things without weapons?"
Lloyd tried to tell the watchmen calmly.
"Here let me help!"
I shouted as my fist exploded with magic.
"No! Save your strength!"
Lloyd shouted back.
The watchmen once again swung at Lloyd. Hitting the stack of metal crates behind him.
"Hey!"
Lloyd ducked for cover as they come down on the watchmen.
"I don't want to hurt you."
He explained to the watchmen. Taking the carted off of him. The watchmen's body started trembling as a foreign entity left the body. And floated into the painting above it.
"What's going on?"
The watchmen asked dazed.
"Someone was in my head."
The painting started to laugh evilly. Lloyd took it off the wall and broke it. I ran over to the watchmen and helped him sit up.
The foreign entity floated up to a bronze statue of a serpentine general.
"Your powers are useless. You think you can hurt a ghost? I can possess anything!"
The snake wrapped its tail around Lloyd. The ghost floated out of the snake and into the sand next to where I was standing.
"When he was in my head, I saw his thoughts. The world- the world will be cursed!"
The watchmen said.
"Your a ghost from the cursed realm, how did you escape?"
Lloyd breathed out as he pried at the grip of the snakes tail.
"When your father opened the door, he should have been more careful what came out."
Sand started swirling around Lloyd.
A million thoughts ran threw my head. "We need him, the team needs him more than me!"
I shouted in my mind.
"Hurry! The allied armor, give it to me!"
He shouted at me. I nodded and proceeded to do as said, I focused on a spell so we could switch places when I snap my fingers. I made contact with him handing the armor.
"Behind you!"
The watchmen called to Lloyd. We saw the ghost made out of sand, wearing the allied armor.
"You can't have the armor!"
Lloyd shouted to him.
"The armor is nice, but it's not the only thing I want to possess."
He smirked.
"What else to you want?"
Lloyd asked.
"You!"
The ghost shouted. The sand launched it's self at Lloyd. I snapped. We switched places.
The ghost had possessed me but the possession didn't quite work. He was male, I was female. I had a firm grip on him though inside of me with my magic. I fell to my knees. My entire body shaking.
"Get....out......of.......here..........Lloyd."
I managed between breaths. I could feel my figure switching in and out since the possession was having a problem. The watchmen got up and ran away screaming.
"No! I won't leave you Y/N!"
He shouted.
"It's better me than you. Warn the team."
I breathed out, still fighting my own battle.
"I love you."
I managed. Morro was the ghosts name, he was fighting my grip.
"I love you too."
He ran out like the watchmen did. He slammed the door behind him. I released Morro from inside me, cast a quick spell on the door and the room to make sure he couldn't get out.
"So looks like I'm stuck here with you."
He announced looking around the room.
"Better me, than Lloyd."
I answered still breathing heavy.
"Well your element is magic right?"
He asked floating towards me. He eyed my bracelet.
"Gotta have certain orbs to do certain things huh?"
He asked inspecting the bracelet further. I couldn't do anything I was too weak still rebuilding my strength. He slipped his pale green hand into my pocket, and took out an orb. It was a transform.
"I've been inside you, I know you can tweak the transform to make me something else."
I rose an eyebrow.
"What do you think I can turn you human, cause I can't."
He popped out the heal orb and replaced it with transform.
"I want you to turn me into a girl so I can possess you. You show greater power than Lloyd. You can imitate the green power anyways."
My eyes widened in shock.
"Do it, or else you won't ever get to see him again."
"Okay."
I hung my head down low. "Better me than him." I kept telling myself.
I started using the transform. Morro just stood there and let it happen. When it was over he asked.
"You set it, so when I un-possess you I'll be male again?"
A new higher pitched voice asked. I nodded. I was completely drained of energy.
Morro flew up into the air and into my body. I just sat back and let it happen. I couldn't do anything. The wind gusted through the entire museum signally the transformation and possession were complete.