Lloyd x reader -outcast-

This is a request by
SnazzyTulip
We are Ninjago buddies and she requested awhile ago so I thought I should get to it.
I'm on break rn so I should get a lot of these done.
P.S I haven't seen the Ninjago movie yet so don't criticize if this is not exactly like the movie.
Key-
y/s- your school
-Your POV-
It was the 5th grade at y/s. I was finally at the top of the totem pole of elementary. Above the rest. Telling the 3rd graders what to do. Finally, all the bossing around I had got in 3rd and 4th grade was gone. I was above all. Except, it wasn't so great. My best friend, Lloyd was still being bullied by the underclasses, and the older ones as well. People considered him an easy target. It made me sad, I'd tell them to quit and the underclass usually always would quit but not the upper class. They would always snap at me with
"Leave us alone this kid is a nerd and loser."
Or
"Get away brat."
Or the occasional
"Why are you his friend why not be my girlfriend?"
The last one I always hated the most. Always made me mad. All the boys at y/s were jerks or unattractive. Lloyd might have a bowl cut (sorry if you have a bowl cut)
And be a nerd, but he was still my best friend.
And I had to break some horrible news to him.
I was moving from y/s to New Ninjago schools for girls. Was it my choice? Of course not.
Y/s wasn't offering enough for your educational needs. So your mother and father decided a school for girls would be an amazing opportunity to make some actual girlfriends.
It's not like your parents didn't like Lloyd but to them, he was "ruining my image". I thought that was some serious bull crap. All the girls here at y/s were stuck up and jerks. The kid hiding in the green hoodie with the hood up found his way to.
"Hey y/n."
He whispered making it barely audible. He was never one for speaking up so he got bullied worse. It made me so sad.
"Hey, Lloyd!"
You face lit up at the sight of the young boy. He looked slightly happy. Better than unhappy.
"So Lloyd, I know this is the last day of school and all and I'll miss you really bad."
"Yeah, I'll miss you too. Summer is gonna be great. See you next year." He just took it as the summer not me moving. I had to tell him. Get him ready for the next year and first year of middle school.
"Lloyd, I'm being transferred to a boarding school."
He cut you off before you could finish the sentence.
"Then I'll transfer with you."
He and you were only the friends each other had. Of course, you could make more. Every time you invited them to be your friend they would make fun of Lloyd. So they never made the list.
"It's only for girls Lloyd."
He was silent. He slowly lifted his face up to look me in the eyes.
His emerald eyes had tears at the brim of them.
"You can't move,"
He whispered.
"I can't make it without you."
"I'm sorry Lloyd, it's not my choice I'll miss you."
The final bell to announce that summer was upon us rung.
I gave him a hug.
We were hugging as everybody was fleeing to the front door to go home and celebrate summer.
"I've got to go."
He looked up at you after wiping his eyes with his hoodie sleeve.
"I'll miss and always remember you."
I ran down the hall. Crying myself. I didn't need him to see me like that.
"I never told her."
Lloyd whispered being the only one remaining in the hall.

Like 7 years later. So your both out of school. But Lloyd left school after you left. He became a ninja after that. Never went back. He got older as well.
Present-day.
-Your POV-
I stuffed the last graphic tee I owned into a suitcase. I was headed off to college today. I was accepted into the school of my dreams. The California Institute of art (Sorry if you don't like art) or would you consider it a college? Doesn't matter. I was overjoyed at the opportunity, so of course, I took it. I would finally leave Ninjago. The city I lived in all of my life.
-Flash-back- 5th grade
"You want to go where and to do what?"
Lloyd asked you. As he ate candy.
"I wanna be an artist!"
You both laughed.
-end of flashback-
You smiled at the memory. You hadn't seen Lloyd since the 5th grade. You can back to y/s when you were a Junior in high school. (11th grade) He hasn't been in the school since you were maybe he moved? I hoped he would've been there. The Ninja notoriously saved the city of Ninjago. Maybe he had run off and joined them? No never not Lil Lloyd. That's too crazy for him.
Your mother shouted up the stairs signally for you to leave.
I was going to take a bus to the airport then go to California on a plane.
I hugged my mother goodbye. I wouldn't see her for a while if things worked out.
The bus stopped in front of your house. I jogged lightly to it with my suitcase trailing behind. You took a seat near the back and put in your earbuds and listened to "Come together" by Aerosmith. I blocked out the outside world just concentrating on the music. The bus suddenly jerked to a stop.
Little black robotic people flooded the bus. People were running away and screaming. You were in the back. They just kept flooding in. You were done for. One of them took your arm and led you outside the bus. You saw blurs of red, white, black, blue, and green around you. The tiny black robots were sent flying. They stopped fighting them once they were all gone.
The one in red asked a question.
"Are you alright?"
I nodded.
"Oh no!"
I just remembered. How am I going to get to California now?
"What's wrong?"
The black one asked.
"She appears to have no injury."
The white one said.
"That was my bus to California! I can't get to the airport any other way, to get to my plane."
"It's alright, miss."
The red one said. In all of the hysterics, the green one was silent. You knew who the ninja was but not under the mask. Not many people can say the ninja have conversations with them.
The green one finally spoke up.
"Y/n?"
I turned to him.
"Excuse me? How do you know me?"
I was kinda-sorta scared now. He knew my name and I didn't even tell him.
"You know her?"
The red one asked the green one.
"Cause she's kinda hot."
The green one elbowed the red one for the comment.
"Let's go back to the bounty."
The green one announced to the team.
He turned to me.
"And you're coming with us."
Now, this was officially another level weird.
"What?"
"We are taking you to our headquarters, I'll tell you how I know you. I can't just tell you in public."
"Oh, whatever."
I remarked and started walking away.
I was pulled up hard by a gust. And a hand.
"You're coming with me."
He said in a firm voice.
I nodded slowly. I was afraid now.
Then I realized I was on a dragon and tried not to freak out.
He landed this huge green dragon on the deck of some floating ship. Once he slipped off the dragon and helped me down, the dragon disappeared.
Now, this was really weird.
He led you into the small door of the floating ship.
"Took you long enough."
The black one said.
"Yeah well, she's stubborn."
The green one told the black one.
Lloyd had always called me stubborn when we were kids. I smiled at the memory.
I placed my hands on my hips.
"Alright. How do you know me?"
He pulled off the hood/mask thing that had been covering his face. Emerald green eyes, shiny blond perfect hair. It was none other than Lloyd.
You have yourself a mental high five since you were correct about him.
"Lloyd?"
I asked.
He nodded.
I threw myself into his arms. He was amazing! He had aged so perfectly yet looked older than you.
"Why do you look older than me?"
All 4 others guys on the ship laughed.
He laughed nervously.
"Long story for another time."
"But I've meant to tell you this since the 5th grade."
He leaned in closing the gap in between you. Kissing you. His lips tasted like candy. Like the Lloyd I remembered.

Super long. I know. I enjoyed writing this too much