Jay x Reader -coffee? This late?-

I'm the peoples princess

-Y/N POV-
I sat at the small bar we had in the Bounty as Jay played with the liquids behind it.
"Jay, don't you think it's a little late for coffee?"
I asked as I played with the coaster he was putting the hot liquid on.
"Yeah I know Y/N. It's late but, Sensei Wu wants me to become a good barista so we can serve coffee too. He wants to compete with the competition."
Jay zoned on about his new job.
I sipped the coffee in front of me.
"What's this supposed to be?"
I asked as I shook my hand and swirled the liquid around in it.
"It's supposed to have a "heat" taste to it. You're not getting are you?"
He asked nervously playing with his shirt. I looked up at him.
"Sadly no. They all taste the same to me."
I said shaking my head. It was about my fourth cup and I could already feel the caffeine kicking in.
"Jay."
I whined.
"Hm."
He hummed as he scanned the instructions for the coffee he served me.
"Maybe I made it wrong."
Me muttered as he poured the old coffee grounds in the trash.
"Jay, I swear to the First Spinjitzu master I'm going to strangle you if I'm up all night. I have classes tomorrow too!"
I told him as he started to brew a new batch of coffee. I just rubbed my temples.
"I will be texting you all night long and making sure you don't sleep either since you are the one hyping me up on this caffeine crap."
I muttered.
"Okay, what if I put my phone on silent?"
He said as he took the fresh cup of coffee and started putting stuff in it.
I think I eyed some cinnamon going into it. Maybe that was the "heat" I was supposed to be  tasting? I'd try to taste it.
He put it in front of me without even thinking I picked it up and drank it. It burnt my tongue and my throat.
My eyes watered as I slowly put it down. If I slammed it down it would get on my hand. That's literally the last thing I wanted to do in this moment.
My lips stung from being extremely chapped and the hot liquid that just burnt them. I clasped my hand over my mouth.
"You didn't tell me that was the heat I was supposed to feel."
I said with my hand covering my mouth.
He turned around with his eyebrow quirked up from interest.
"I burnt my tongue and my lips."
I mumbled through my hands.
I bet my lips were bright red and I was already extremely embarrassed so I didn't want him to see.
He slowly grabbed my hand and dragged it away from my lips.
I turned my head to the side quickly.
"Jay, my lips are puffy and so are my eyes so yeah."
I said avoiding eye contact.
He put his hand delicately under my chin and made me face him.
My eyes watered at the sudden eye contact.
"Here, let me fix that."
Using his uber long legs he leaned over the counter and placed a loving kiss on my lips.
My face exploded in a fabulous shade of crimson. It was definitely close to the color of Kai's gi.
He pulled away. I held my hand over my mouth again taken back by the action that had just transpired.
"Here let me try again. I don't think I got it that time."
He leaned in and kissed me again.
I was completely frozen in place.
He smiled at me as he pulled away.
"Uh yeah. I think it's better now."
I said as I placed my hand over my lips.
"That's good."
Jay added as he went back to making another cup of coffee.
He acted liked nothing happened.
He's absolutely insane.

And I love it.

I listened to fucking Gary come home from sponge bob while writing this.
Watch Markus come home by simpleflips if you want a good ass laugh.
Have a nice day