Kai x Reader -Olympics-

As of right now, I'm riding home in the car from a school trip so I'm sorry if this sucks. It's just off the top of my head.
And since the Olympics are starting and I love them. And p.s I'm American 🇺🇸
-Y/N POV-
Today the Olympics started. The 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympics we're going to begin. I was super hyped. I've never been involved in many of the sports they do in Winter games but I still enjoy watching. Being the ninja of the Sun, (harnessing sunlight, plasma, etc.) You'd think I'd like the Summer games more but I absolutely love the Winter Games. They are so much cooler than summer, I've never done any of the sports, but I just look like it takes another level of precision to be one. My boyfriend, Kai Smith, The Fire ninja snuggled close to me as the opening ceremony played.
"I don't see how you like the Winter games more than the Summer ones. The Summer ones are just so much cooler. All the running and swimming."
I rolled my eyes.
"Babe, your such a cliché."
He laughed.
"I know."
All the different countries coming in, me and Kai were silently waiting for the U.S. Some of our friends from Ninjago were representing the U.S. It was pretty fun.
"I know you could be an Olympic athlete."
I told him as one of the 92 countries walked in.
He smirked. He loved when he got a compliment.
"Seriously? Just old me?"
I punched him in the arm.
"Duh. You go through enough training maybe you could be a gymnast or a runner. You do a lot of high endurance stuff."
He smiled, his award-wining smile that girls would die for yet I was the lucky one who had it.
The U.S. team started walking in.
"There's Nathan Chen!"
I screamed pointing at the TV.
"And who is this Nathan guy?"
I scoffed.
"Just one of the best and HOTTEST ice skaters ever, for your information."
He turned to me.
"Uh, he's not hot babe."
This time I turned to him.
"He amazingly hot."
Kai got up and walked away.
"Is not!"
He screamed as he went onto the deck of the Bounty.
I rolled my eyes. He was overdramatic sometimes, especially when it came to me like some celebrity. I sat through the rest of the opening ceremony which was another 2 hours and Kai never came back. He never even walked through the living room to his room. It was weird. He usually was over it by now.
"And that's it for the opening ceremony! May the games begin!"
The announcer yelled.
I smiled, I was excited for every one of the events in the games. Tomorrow I'd be glued to the TV. I turned off the TV. I wandered around the living room for a bit. Putting the pillow Kai threw when he stomped out back into the couch. I decided I was going onto the deck just to stare at the stars. It had been really cold in Ninjago lately, so I put on a coat, and a few other things to keep warm while I star gazed. I could've used my powers but I don't want to burn down the Bounty. I opened the door and stepped out and was immediately met by a beautiful sight.
There was ice frozen all over the deck like an ice skating rink, and the cherry on top was Kai, he was skating around the small imitation of the rink. Performing moves that only the pros knew.
"Hello, my sweet."
He said as he took my hand and started skating with me.
I, of course, was an ice skating pro, that's part of why I enjoyed the Winter Olympics, I never took up skating but was good, and I knew the pain they had to go through.
"You wouldn't even stay up for 5 minutes while we were at the Tournament of Elements but you're perfect at ice skating?"
He rolled his eyes.
"Don't patronize me, Babe."
"Besides we helped."
There was the rest of the team enjoying hot cocoa as I and Kai skated.
After a while, he spoke.
"So, am I better than Nathan Chen?"
I stopped skating.
"You did this to prove to me that you're better than Nathan Chen?"
I raised an eyebrow.
"Of course. You thought he was good so I wanted to prove you wrong."
I was quiet for a minute, then busted out laughing.
"Kai just because I thought someone was good and hot, no one will ever replace you."
"Ever?"
He asked.
"Ever."
I gave him a quick kiss on the lips. A burning sensation sent through me.
I skated away from him.
"Now I'm here to put you to shame."
"Bring it on!"

I hoped you like this. I feel like it was bad, I dunno I just hope you enjoyed it. and btw, Nathan Chen is just too hot to not.