Lloyd x reader - at the wrong time-

Spring break is almost over so I'm sad.

-Y/N POV-
I had just finished my shower. It felt nice, I just endured a hard training session with the boys, so I deserved the shower. Me being the idiot I am forgot to bring my clothes into the shared bathroom, so I tiptoed out of the bathroom and down the hall to my room. I had a towel securely wrapped around my waist. Even though I had under garments on, I didn't want to walk around in just those. I sighed in relief once I had it to my room. I found a pair of capris and a graphic tee. I slipped on the pair of capris, then suddenly my door slammed shut. And it wasn't by me.

-Lloyd POV-
Y/N had just went for the shower making the rest of the team wait. Like the mature people we are, we started playing tag. And when we played tag, it was intense. Jay started, then tagged Cole, Cole tagged Zane, Zane tagged Kai, and as for who Kai tagged. Well, he was currently running after me. I made my way back in from the deck, maneuvered my away around all people and furniture. I started running down the narrow hall of where our bedrooms where. I looked for shelter. Every door was closed. Except for the very last one on the right. Y/N's. I'm sure she wouldn't mind if I hid in her bedroom then crawled out the window. I don't think most girls would. As soon as I saw the open door, I darted in. The I slammed the door locking it. I turned around to be met by a pair of e/c eyes. I looked at her. Then I noticed she didn't have a shirt on. Just a black and white polka dot bra, and a pair of capris. Her shirt in her hands. I could feel the blood rushing up to my cheeks rapidly. I don't think I've ever blushed this hard before.
"She looked good."
I thought. I wasn't going to tell her that. I was going to get punched if I did.
"Get out!"
She screamed. Putting the shirt over her chest. Her body was perfect.
I stood frozen in place. There was no other thought.
She sighed.
"Just turn around while I put on my shirt."
She said to me.
It went in one ear and out the next.
"Ugh."
She groaned as she turned around and pulled the t-shirt over her head. I couldn't get the image of her body out of my mind. It was perfect.
She raised an eyebrow.
"You can leave now Lloyd. The show's over. Well it never began."
She told me. I finally snapped out of my daze.
"Oh yeah I should be going sorry about that!"
I said overly fast. She slightly laughed. Her laugh, the best thing in this entire world.
I unlocked the door I slammed. I tried to open it. No movement.
"What's the matter? Are you too stupid to open a door?"
She snarkly asked.
"I unlocked it, and it still won't open."
I replied.
I felt her hand against my side, then she shoved me out of the way.
"Sorry I called you stupid. Somebody must've put a chair under the nob cause it's stuck before but this isn't working."
She said with her face twisting up in confusion.
I laughed.
"I your right, I'm the stupid one who got us into this mess."
She rolled her eyes at me.
"I said I was sorry for calling you stupid. You don't have to add insult to the injury."
I just looked at her.
"Here let me try the window."
I walked over to the window and tried to yank up. Pulling with such force it sent me to the ground.
She died laughing. I wasn't mad a bit.
She sighed then walked over to me. She didn't walk to help me, instead walking to the window frame. There was a note on the outside of the window that I failed to notice. She informed me.
"Kiss, then we'll let you out."
The note read.
"Flip a freaking table!"
She yelled as she threw her hands up into the air.
"It's like seven minutes in heaven, but I'm not in heaven!"
She added.
She glanced down to me. I smirked.
"Don't even try kissing me Garmadon, or I'll be Garmadone with you."
I laughed. I got off her floor and dusted myself off.
"Well I guess your going to have to be done with me."
Her eyes widened.
"Hey, Wait no-"
I cut the stuttering girl short.
I hugged her. And whispered to her,
"You thought."
My chest was being beat on furiously.
"Damn it Garmadon!"
She yelled as I pulled her closer.
"But I'm serious now."
I tilted her head up to meet mine.
Her e/c orbs, wonder danced across them.
I leaned down and kissed her, right next to the window. The kiss was long, and soft. I didn't want to freak her out.
A new note was tacked to the window.
"Congratulations! You can now escape."
I read the note.
I looked at her. Still wrapped firm in my arms.
"Why would I want to leave you?"
I told her.
She punched me in the chest, and hugged me, and buried her face in my chest.
"You are so corny Garmadon."