Cole x goddess!reader

This is a request from Laceylaraine
I hope you enjoy.

"But you're a....."
Jay, Kai, and Zane were searching for the correct terms.
"I'm a ghost."
Cole sighed. His voice sounding different from the lack of vocal cords probably.
-WAY UP IN THE SKY AND NOT THE CLOUD KINGDOM-
-Y/N POV-
I live in the realm, Beginning. As at the beginning of Ninjago. The First Spinjitzu was one of us. He went down and created the Earth and everything known as Ninjago. He was the brother of my mother. Goddess is what most of the kingdom called her. I had the power to grant life to one person I thought would be deserving. I had found my person quite yet though. I was still searching. Once I found the person I gave up immortality, was cast to Ninjago and was to protect and love the one I had chosen. The person also had to be deserving of it. Not everybody got blessed by the gods. Today a mortal caught my eye. He and his team were going into a haunted temple, where they could possibly be turned into ghosts, to learn an ancient fighting style to save their friend. It would be nice to have friends that'll care for you no matter what. I sat and watched as they faced all of their fears together. I curled up in the Beginning and watched the entire thing. The one that intrigued me the most was the boy with shaggy black hair. He was mortal of course so I couldn't save him and be with him forever.
Until now.
I was still watching their adventure as,
The scroll got knocked out of his hand,
He untied his knot off of the rope connecting them.
And got the scroll.
The rest of the team made it out with no time to spare.
Except for the boy who grabbed the scroll.
He was too late.
I could feel his death. I started crying he didn't deserve this. He was doing it for a friend. I got up from where I was watching Ninjago and went to find my mother.

-Cole POV-
I looked everywhere for something resembling my old, human body.
Nothing was there, though.
I could see through my hands. I was a pale green instead of a dark tan. Everything was wrong.
"I'm a ghost."
I said out loud. My voice sounded different. It had more of a spooky aspect to it. I could hear the others from my room outside on the deck learning and mastering Airjitzu. I didn't feel like doing anything honestly. It made me sad to think about training with the rest of the team.
"What if they treated me differently?"
I thought. I let out another long deep sigh. A bright blinding light seared through my room. A girl. She had strands of h/c flying lightly as her feet touched the ground. A long white silk dress, her eyes shut, her lips formed a smile.
She opened her eyes. Beautiful e/c were staring at me.
"Hello There Cole, Master Of Earth, I am Y/N. I am here to grant you life if you accept. If you accept, I will be yours forever, your soulmate, and your guardian from harm. Do you accept?"
I raised my eyebrows.
"How would you grant me life? Nobody can do that."
I replied.
"I am the Goddesses child. I was given the chance to grant life to one deserving person."
I cut her off.
"And you think that's me?"
She nodded.
"You were very heroic for untying the rope and getting the scroll for your friends."
I smiled sheepishly not wanting to look cocky or anything.
"What if I don't accept your offer?"
I bit my lip. That was stupid.
"I'll go back to the Beginning and look for another deserving mortal."
I nodded. I had heard of the Beginning from Sensei Wu once or twice.
"I accept."
She smiled.
"I grant you, Cole Brookstone, Master Of Earth to be breath again, to taste again, to be human once more."
She surrounded me in bright light, my body burning in the slightest, because, becoming human again wasn't the easiest thing ever.
The light soon stopped. I was dropped back into the bed I was sitting on. I could feel the bed, I could grasp the water bottle on the ground, I was human again.
"Yes!"
I cheered. Y/N  smiling at me.
I ran up to her, picking her up spinning her in my arms. Cheering, thanking her for making me human once again.
Once her face was across from mine I planted a soft kiss on the delicate lips of the former goddess. It was amazing.
I quickly her down. Blushing madly.
"Thank you."
"Your welcome."

Thanks for reading!