Lloyd x Reader -remember this?-

do you want some sad stuff or fluff?

-Y/N POV-
Being the ninja of healing and medicine had its perks.
This is all I could think about as I traced my cold fingers across a long scar. I was in one of my various sweaters since it had gotten cold in Ninjago lately.
I turned around with my sweater still lifted up and there was the same mark as the front.
My door swung open before I could even think. The shirt was lifted up just enough to see my ribs. Nobody would be flashed.
The one who barged into my room was none other than the lightning ninja himself. I had my sweater raised up still from the sudden scare. I didn't want to throw it down suddenly because then he would be suspicious. But you know what my hands did? Threw down my sweater quickly.
I was very insecure about the scar.
Jay gasped and sprinted across the room. I swear he acted younger than Lloyd is actually is.
"What was that?"
He questioned as he looks around my ribs. I crossed my arms tightly.
"Nothing."
I said as I turned away and swiftly walked across the room. I wanted to snuggle in Lloyd's arm and not think about anything.
My powers allowed me to heal literally anything but I had nasty scars all over.
You can see why I'm insecure.
I broke into a light jog and met the door that went into the living room. He was sitting there, on the couch, playing his Nintendo Switch (I love Nintendo) I sprinted over to him and sat next to him.
"What's wrong?"
He asked. I opened my mouth to speak but the door I had just quietly shut was slung open by motor mouth himself.
"That."
I whispered.
One of the multiple things I loved about my boyfriend is that he could hear me whisper. Anytime.
When I would whisper cuss words under my breathe because I had gotten kicked hard and would just turn around and smirk. Occasionally he would turn around with a hurt look on his face and say
"I'm mentally 13 you know! A lying maple-syrup sucking moosefucker isn't very nice! (I saw that on a text post on tumblr and couldn't resist)
I could also hear him whisper too. He didn't whisper cuss words often as I did. But, when he did they were way worse. He often shouted them too.
Just like Jay just shouted.
"Y/N HAS THIS HUGE ASS SCAR!"
I sulked further into Lloyd's side. I looked up at him. He rolled his eyes. I could smell his scent off of his green hoodie he was lounging in. He slowly wrapped his hand around mine and rubbed my knuckles slowly.
"Jay Walker!"
Nya scolded him. I laughed slightly.
"What? It's true!"
He pouted as he sat down across from Cole in a recliner.
"Yeah. You didn't know that?"
Cole asked as he put down his game close troller because he knew Lloyd wouldn't start it anytime soon.
He shook his head.
"Uh. No."
He replied flatly. I rolled my eyes. Lloyd snickered a bit.
"I was impaled with a sword by my boyfriend's father. Anything more you want to know?"
I said with a sarcastic tone.
His eyes lit up with excitement. Jay loved good gossip.
Kai simply laughed.
"That's the condensed version."
He told Jay. Jay then looked at me.
"Do you want to know more?"
I asked as Lloyd pulled me closer to him. I was now laying on him.
I wasn't complaining. He started to mess with my hair. It was a soothing action for when I got nervous.
"Well, Jay, let me tell you about one of the most traumatic parts of my life."
I said as I sighed. He scooted up in his seat. Lloyd shook his head.
"Well, I can remember it like it was yesterday.
Do you remember this Lloyd?"
I asked as I looked at him.
He scoffed.
"Of course. I was there for every minute. It was one of the scariest moments of my life. I thought I was going to lose you."
He said as he leaned down and kissed my nose.
I smirked.
"You can't get rid of me that easy."
I told him. I looked over to Jay, who was making the "go on" motion with his hand.
"Okay, it was when Lloyd was about to unlock his full potential. Scary times. We were battling Garmadon. Lloyd was so close to defeating his dad. He almost had his old dad who was at least a little sane back."
Lloyd squeezed my hand tightly. He missed his dad everyday.
"Who was not complete overlord craziness when one of the stone warriors advanced towards me with a special katana."
I explained.
"Wait, I thought you got stabbed by Garmadon?"
Jay intervened.
I rolled my eyes.
"Save your questions until the end please."
I commented.
Lloyd, then started.
"I was fighting my dad. To get him back from the brink of insanity when I heard Y/N whisper shit."
Laughed erupted around the room. We were telling the story intensely. The comedy of it made the traumatic story much easier to tell.
"And I know she only says that when she's pinned on the ground or being stepped on. And I wasn't going to risk either. I turned to her and the stone warrior had a golden katana. My father used this distraction to knock me to my feet. The overlord has overtaken him. He ran over, and stabbed Y/N right below the ribs with the katana."
Everybody in the room winced.
I started again.
"The overlord yanked the katana out of the Warriors' hand and made basically a kabob our of he. I screamed out in pain. Since I had an insane allergy to gold. Did I know this before now? Oh no. But when I was set inside me, my mind altered me with red flashing lights, which was the blood spilling out of the wound, and said 'well, you are allergic to gold. hope this helps!'. Which it didn't. I was impaled."
I let Lloyd take over since nobody would find the dying persons part interesting.
"I ran over to her, her skin was burning around the wound. Tears streamed down her skin. I slid down onto my knees. 'Are you okay?' I asked as I eyed the katana that impaled the love of my life. Perfect ending to a perfect day right? 'No!' Is what she told me."
Jay laughed and Kai just shook his head smiling.
"I had to ask for permission to pull out the katana but, I didn't."
He continued.
I punched him lightly.
"Could've asked."
He smiled down at me.
"Needless to say, I didn't ask for permission."
Jay laughed again.
"I grabbed the handle and swiftly pulled it out. She screamed out in pain. Because, you know. She cussed me with some things I'd rather not repeat."
He laughed. Sensei entered the living room/kitchen hybrid probably to get more tea. He listened to his nephew story-tell.
"Yeah she called you a moosefucker and some other great combinations."
Sensei told us from the kitchen. Jay lost it. Zane laughed too. Kai joined in. So did I. It was funny.
"I was there nephew."
He told Lloyd. Lloyd got flustered.
"Yeah, I know."
Lloyd said through a fake smile that told his uncle to stop.
"I thought I was going to die. And yes, I do have fabulous word combinations. After coming back here because, I was useless in battle, I got to see Lloyd unlock his true potential through a window. Pretty nice view."
I laughed.
"He immediately came back in his beautiful gold gi, which I hoped wasn't real gold. And it wasn't thankfully. Garmadon profusely apologized for stabbing his sons girlfriend."
I stopped. I looked over at Jay. His mouth hung open.
"And that's it?"
He asked.
Of course he wanted to know more.
"Uh, recovery took about 4 months because it was right in some of my major organs and right below the ribs. In the right mind, I shouldn't have lived. But here I am. Me and Lloyd cuddled a lot during recovery. That was my favorite part."
Jay started fake gagging.
"Stop with the lovey dovey stuff. Are you still allergic to gold?"
He asked.
I nodded.
"I would guess. I haven't tried since."
I told him. He quickly got up and snatched off Nya's promise ring from her mother. And came over and waved it in my face.
"Get away you little moosefucker! I didn't say I wanted to try!"
Lloyd pushed him away while still staying in a sitting position. Which, was impressive.
Everybody laughed and Jay looked slightly sad that I called him a moosefucker.