Chapter Seven

Y/n's pov

"Oh, OK... Toby?" You asked uneasily, testing out the name.

"Yeah?" You said turning around and leading against the counter looking at you.

"Where are we?" You asked looking out the small kitchen window.

His face scrunched up as if he was trying to concentrate, "The middle of Dratch forest." He stated pulling out two bowls and carefully pouring half the soup from the pot in each.

Panic flooded your mind, Dratch forest was about one hundred or so miles north from your town. It stretches over twenty or so miles of land that mean out running everyone here would be unlikely. You clenched my fists under the table mentally cursing while trying to come up with a new plan.

Toby snapped you out of my state of thinking as he slid you a bowl and sat down at the small table motioning for you to sit down. You whispered a quiet thanks and slumped down in my seat.

It was a simple meal but the site of it made it look like heaven. You estimating it's been about twenty four hours since you've last eaten. You quickly started to eat figuring your body needed the energy. Toby didn't see it that way; he resorted to sitting and watching you eat silently like a predator watching its prey.

After a few minutes of ignoring him and not meeting his gaze you heard the scratching of his chair against the floor. You looked up seeing he turned his chair around. In the place of his bowl lay his striped mask and goggles.

He ate like this and never turned around, not giving you a chance to look at this face. Eventually after you were both finished eating he reached one hand around and grabbed his mask. Once he had it fastened to his face he turned his chair around and stood up. He grabbed your bowl and slowly walked towards the sink looking like he was trying to get a hold of his twitching body.

As he started to wash the dish an idea popped into your head making you slowly pull the pair of scissors from the elastic band of your pants. You hesitated wondering if you were capable of actually killing somebody. You put those thoughts out of your mind focusing on what would happen if you waited. Surly he's just going to kill me in my sleep tonight or eat me or something terrible; this was for the greater good.

You slowly stood up your mind made up, attempting to make as little noise as possible on the creaky floorboards. The scissors were clenched tightly in your hand as you stalked towards him. You was almost directly behind him as you held the weapon high in the air ready to bring them down. You cringed as you stepped on a floorboard making a loud creek. His body jerked slightly and he whipped around to face you.

You swung the scissors down and they collided with his shoulder making a wet sloshing sound. His body jolted in surprise, his face held a dazed and shocked expression. His expression wasn't one of pain or fear like you expected it held a certain emptiness that you couldn't put your finger on. His face quickly morphed into one of anger and malice. You turned to run but his pale hand shot out grabbing your wrist with inhuman strength. You winced and turned the rest of your body to look at the teen. His eyes held a burning anger and his body shook as if it were shivering. He quickly grasped the back of your head spinning you around and holding your face above the still full sink. The clear water giving you a perfect mirror of your shocked expression.

"What t-the hell! Th-this is what I-I get for being nice and s-saving you f-f-from those Assholes b-back there?" He said pinning your body down to the counter with his.

You stared back at yourself in shock for a few seconds before starting violently thrashing in Toby's grip, "Let go of me!" He didn't budge and only tightened his grip on your hair.

"Sick Freak!" You said prying one of his hands off your head. "Sick? F-freak?" He chuckled slightly, "You know w-what?.. I'll show you si-sick." With that, Toby shoved your face into the water.