N I N E +

[Y/N POV]

I was printing the file that was inside the pen drive, as I hear the sound of the machine, I went ahead and pour myself a drink. It was taking it's time to print everything out.

I look outside the room while I gulp down my drink. Seeing the employees doing their work quietly at their table, typing down or writing down information as you can only hear the ambiance of the whole building and the sounds of their keyboard.

I kinda like this... everyone being quiet and not mentioning about me being a sadist.

I roll my eyes as I thought about it, I turn back to the printing machine as the printing finished in time. Pulling them out as I give a softly tap to align the papers together, staple them. I took the pen drive and turn off the printer, walking out after closing the light and door.

I placed the papers on my side on my hand, swinging my hands slightly as I walk back.

I was greeted with my female coworkers at the door as they walk out and I walk in. I noticed several eyes were looking at me since this happens every day so I couldn't care less. After passing through the tables, finally reached my office that I shared with Taehyung.

"The paperwork is here." I entered, closing the door behind as I head to Taehyung's table.

I continue to talk as I look through the paper but I heard a soft sigh in front of me, a sound of distress. I look up from the paper and so Taehyung had his head lean back on his chair with his hand on his hardened length beneath him.

"T-Tae!" I was shocked as I quickly hide behind the paper.

"Show me your face." Taehyung said under his groans.

"Y-you shouldn't do this at work!" I was blushing trying so hard to not look or be bothered by his moans.

"Y/N...ahh..." He began to moan louder.

"I want to hear your voice, babe." He chuckles with a combination of his moan.

Dammit, I'm getting turn on...

"Lock the door." Taehyung said as he let go of his length, standing up from his chair, placing his palms on the table, as he pants.

I was hesitating but he glared at me.

"Now." His voice came out strict and dominant which excites me. I skedaddled to the door, locking it before I turn back at him.

I saw him unbuttoning his shirt, revealing his sweaty chest. 

Was he already that horny?

"Come here." He signals me which I obeyed him, coming close to me.

He leans his hips on the table, grabbing me by the shoulder as he pushes me down on my knees, his other hand was on his member which is now in front of me.

"Suck it." He placed his hand at the back of my head, almost forcing his length to enter my mouth.

I slowly allow his size to enter my mouth, swallowing him deeply as he groans, feeling the warmth surrounding his member, a pleasurable effect causing him to close his eyes with his mouth wide open, inhaling and exhaling.

I began to bop my head on his length, sucking it hard as my saliva was covering the whole thing. My eyes were closed as I was sucking, but his moans make me open my eyes, too curious to see how he look like. I look up and he had his head tilted to the back as he pants.

"Y/N..." He moans my name which made me happy, I move faster as he precums were already leaking inside my mouth.

He looks down at me as our eyes were connected, he grabs a fist of my hair and began to move my head to his speed, he was thrusting his hips so he could go deeper. It was so fast that I had to moan, with the support of his thigh that I was grabbing on.