T E N

[Y/N POV]

It's been weeks after I agreed to Taehyung, to help him pleasure his desire and he will pleasure mine. Every week we will always end up in a hotel, mostly where he was staying for now. 

Today, I woke up on a bed that wasn't mine.. again.

I open my eyes slowly, feeling the soreness between my legs. Blinking a few times, trying to let the light enter my eyes. I saw a familiar face in front of me. It was Taehyung sleepy face, snoring quietly.

Right...

Remembering our heated night together, I felt the excitement once again but I have to resist. I pull my body upwards, wrapping the blanket around me, covering my chest as I look around. I was searching for our discarded clothing on the floor for me to wear for now.

Found my torn panties had me sighed under my breath, I look for another piece. I found Taehyung's abandoned and discarded boxer on the floor.

I think it can work.

I wore it carefully and even wore my blouse from yesterday. Walking slowly not making any noise as I head towards the bathroom. Using the spare toothbrush, I began to brush my teeth. I look at myself while brushing, seeing love marks on my neck as it turns reddish purple.

Taehyung really likes to leave to marks, doesn't he?

Then I heard the bed squeaking, turning my head to look and so Taehyung up and yawning.

"Morning, Taehyung," I said after washing my mouth.

"Morning..." he smiled at me after he stretched.

"I need spare clothes, do you have any female clothes exactly?" I asked, leaning by the door frame.

"Well, I don't... I'm a man, but I do have an extra white shirt and tight pants. Let's see.." he stood up and head towards his closet, where all his clothes are arranged inside.

"How long are you even staying here?" I asked, tying up my hair.

"I have a week left, but I could extend for us." Taehyung said as he looks at me for a while to wink.

"I'll pass that, I would rather go somewhere I'm not familiar with." my voice came out so annoyed as he laughed to my words.

After I shower, I went out with a towel wrapped around my small body. Taehyung was there but it didn't bother me if he sees me in such state. But with this kind of appearance, Taehyung will get all horny and excited.

"Where're the clothes?" I asked, untying my hair letting it fall down my shoulder and chest.

"Over there." Taehyung pointed, I followed his direction.

Grabbing the pants, rolling it down trying to check on the size.

"Wow, this is small. How do you even own one of these?" I said, looking back at him who was looking at his phone on the bed.

"I thought my butt would be smaller but apparently not." He said.

"Haha, cute." I laughed jokingly.

I decided to remove the towel that was covering my body, with my back facing Taehyung. I was using clean underwear that he gave, which was slightly loose but I used a safety pin to tighten it around my waist level. I grabbed my bra that was hook on the chair, placing it around me as I hook it. Adjusting it so my breast could feel comfortable.

Taehyung's white shirt was on the table, I wore it properly on me as it was a bigger size. Feeling really comfortable wearing it. Buttoning it up slowly and carefully, all the way to the second last button on the top, showing a bit of my neck.