F O R T Y T H R E E

[Third Person]

"Could you tell me what exactly happened before you were kidnapped?" The police asked in the interrogation room where Jaehee is.

"Dahyun and I were on our way to go watch movies at the nearest mall. My guardian who is Jung Hoseok told me he won't be coming to check on me for that day. I told my friend that I want to go out with her and so I went." Jaehee told the officer while watching him writing down her information.

"Before we went to the mall, we were at the nearest vendor street to grab some food and just eat. After grabbing my food, I head back to where Dahyun was but I was pulled by several men into a car and they knock me out." The officer nodding his head while scribbling his notes.

"Do you think you know what sort of reason they would kidnap you?" He asked Jaehee for more answers.

"My father... He had a gambling addiction before he died. He borrowed money from many bad people. And.. the person who kidnapped me... planned to take me and my sister as the payment for my father's debts." Jaehee sighed, remembering what he did to her.

"Has the debts been paid as for the other loans?" Jaehee nodded to the officer's question.

"Was there anyone else who was there in the crime scene?" 

"My sister and several other girls, including my friend."

The officer continues to write down the notes he is receiving from Jaehee, tho, there were many questions within this investigation.

"This man, Ji SungHua, do you know who might have killed him?" The officer asked and Jaehee shocked her head.

"No..." 

"Do you know who saved you?"

"No."

"I personally want to thank you for saving us." Jaehee spoke to the man who was sailing the boat back to the shore.

"You can thank our boss." He said.

Jaehee then looks back at the direction where the ship supposedly is, in a distance an explosion occurred said a small shock of the wave by the ocean, shaking the boat slightly.

She panicked and wondered if her sister made it.

"We were in there and there was a bomb?" One of the victims spoke with such a worry tone. The others followed and began to shiver in fear.

The mood on the boat was slowly getting gloomy as all the victims cried in fear, knowing their life almost ended.

Once the boat arrived on the shore, the girls climbed down on the surface and were welcome with a group of medics.

"Let me treat your wounds." One of the medics said while helping Jaehee to the closes table.

They carefully apply all sorts of medicine and bandages on her body. It stung and Jaehee couldn't help but hissed and scream in pain.

After a while, they finished treating her and so the put a blanket around her small body before moving towards another victim.

Then someone called for her behind her.

"Jaehee, am I correct?" Yoongi looked at Jaehee and she nodded.

"Who are you?" She tried to observe who was the man standing before her.

"I'm Min Yoongi, your sister's boss. I don't know whether you know about me but I need to discuss something with you." He grabbed a chair and sat down beside her.