F O U R T E E N +

[Y/N POV]

"Taehyung please..." i whispered, hoping Taehyung would stop sucking on my sensitive part.

My voice was low that Hoseok couldn't clearly hear it.

I pulled the phone away from me as I covered my mouth from moaning loudly. Taehyung was eating me out so good that my head was in ecstasy.

Taehyung took the phone from my hand and turn on the loud speaker.

"Hey, Y/N? You okay?" Hoseok's voice entered my ear.

I was busy whimpering softly but Taehyung circling my bud causing me to release a muffled scream behind my hand. He pressed his thumb on my sensitive bud so hard that my knees locking his head still in between.

It was amazing, Taehyung was enjoying his meal. The way he is licking and sucking my clit was so sensual that I couldn't describe in any other way.

His rough licks were amazing. So aggressive and dominant.

"Answer him." He said in between, sounded dominate which fasten my reach of my orgasm.

I love it, if the man dominates me, I would totally die for.

Taehyung's voice was deep and raspy, that's how hot he can be besides being cute.

"Y-yeah uhmm..." I tried so hard to control my voice, I began to move my hips uncontrollably, grinding on his face.

Taehyung's work his tongue inside my opening and suck so hard that it began to swell.

I clenched my hands on his hair, arching my back on the bed, while I whimper. I wanted more, I just wanted him in me.

"You don't sound okay, are you home?" Hoseok asked.

"I'm okay... please stop.." I begged as Taehyung slurped my juices that were pouring out slowly. I was reaching my high as my stomach began to form a knot.

My body was shaking uncontrollably, I wanted the pleasure. I wanted the orgasm. It felt too good.

"Stop? Are you really okay? I don't mind coming by to-" Hoseok was about to finish his words but I stop him with my scream as I reached my peak

"Aaaaaahhh!"

I squirted as Taehyung pulls his face away but his hand remains on my bud, circling harshly as I'm riding out my high. His force was strong on his finger that I couldn't stop spasming.

"Uhh- hmphhh!" I whine but Taehyung covered my mouth, still circling my bud so hard, my body was shaking and shivering.

"Omg! Are you okay?" Hoseok asked in panicked. Clearly, my scream sounded like a scream for help to him.

At this point, I couldn't speak.

Taehyung grabs the phone and turns off the loudspeaker then place it to his ear.

"Hyung, she'll call you later." Taehyung said, sounded slightly proud in his tone.

"Huh? Taehyung? What are you doing-" I heard his voice even though the speakers were off.

Taehyung ended the call, throwing my phone aside on the bed. He pulls me by the hips and hooks my legs around his waist as his member touch my inner thighs.

His tip was already leaking of his precum.

"Aaa..." I moan to the sensitive feeling.

"Get ready baby, this is for making me mad." Taehyung said it so sexily that I wanted to come.