E L E V E N

[Y/N POV]

Everyone was gathering at the meeting. The Design team, and Commercial Team. I settle down at my seat and saw Taehyung, Jungkook, and Hoseok were by the podium and projector.

This was an urgent meeting, so everything was not announced earlier. A few people couldn't make to this meeting.

"Hello everyone, sorry if this is too unexpected but please, we only need a few minutes of your time," Jungkook announced and everyone began chatting.

"Okay, settle down." Hoseok claps his hands.

"We're going to take only a few minutes of your time since this is a piece of important news." He continued and everyone began to quiet down, focusing.

"Thank you, Hoseok. I hope you all are ready for the showcase but currently, we have a new job for you guys." Jungkook said Taehyung gave everyone papers to look at.

"We have been offered to promote our project in a poster form, another way of commercialization," Jungkook said.

"In two days, we would like everyone from each department to suggest a concept for the photo shoot, and our main model is June Kim." Hoseok said and that name made me furrowed my eyes.

June kim? That slut?

Looking around in the room, everyone seems to be okay with her being the main model for our project.

I mean, I'm the only one who knows who June Kim really is...

I folded my arms and suck my cheeks feeling a slight discomfort and annoyance, hearing June's name.

"That would be all." Jungkook said and dismisses everyone.

Upon walking outside, I head to the break room to grab a drink. Walking past to all the busy workers on their tables, I reached the room. Grabbing a paper cup and pour water inside, quickly taking a mouthful of it before crushing the cup in my hand.

"Woah, girl. Calm down."

It was Namjoon who was chuckling while he enters the room.

"Stop laughing, I'm in a critical situation here." I frowned, throwing the cup away.

"What happened?" He asked, taking a paper cup and pour water inside.

Right, he doesn't know too and since he is mutual to June.

"Urgh, nothing." I huffed looking away from Namjoon, decided not to tell him about it.

"Okay then." He sips his drink, eyeing outside the room by the door.

Everything was so quiet, both of us just stare outside and watch people work, Namjoon and I are considered the out of the ordinary duos as we were never in a mission together before.

Thinking about it, everyone from Bangtan has never questioned me of to why I joined the team. They treated me fairly and there wasn't any conflict. That night when I met Yoongi, Sora and Hoseok, it felt like I was only thinking of my safety.

Who would have thought that the most famous company is owned by an underground gang?

"I'll see you later, don't forget our meeting tonight," Namjoon said as he waved at me before he walks away.

"Right." I wave back in time.

Gotta get back to work.

It was finally evening, working hours had ended and I wanted to scream in happiness.