T H I R T Y S E V E N

[Y/N POV]

"You have everything?" Taehyung asked as he carried his bag, along with mine.

"I suppose.... you can put those first in the car." I said and he nodded and walked outside to his car.

"Oh dear, must be a hassle to have all those things carried in the car like that." Grandma Dong's wrinkled eyes with her adoring smile as she walks out from the kitchen.

"Don't worry, it's not the first time, moving out like this." I rub her shoulder to reassure her.

"I hope your stay has been great. Your kindness tending the fields will never be forgotten." She pulls me into a hug and held both sides of my cheeks and look at me with a smile.

"Well, I hope you eat healthily and maybe ask that uncle from the shop on a date." I joked as we both laughed.

"My goodness, such youth. The man should ask the lady out." She told me. I nodded at her.

"That uncle has always been supporting you lately. You should make the first move." She laughed softly, agreeing to me. 

Later, Taehyung came back after placing all our other stuff in the car. His hair was shuffled due to the windy weather today. 

"Well, grandma. It's time for us to leave now." I said and as peck her cheeks and gave her a hug.

"Make sure to take care of yourself." She wished and I nodded.

"You too." She smiled.

Taehyung and her also said their goodbyes, before we head outside together. My hair was being blown by the strong wind as I was wearing my shoe. Taehyung came over and sat down to wear his shoe back.

Grandma Dong was standing by the door and wave her small hand as we walk to the car. I waved back along with Taehyung then turn around and continue walking.

"So are you ready to head back?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, it's been awhile and kinda miss the hideout." I took a deep breath and look up at the sky.

Taehyung, who was beside, looks troubled as he heard my words. I heard his silence, which made me worried.

"Tae?" His eyebrows twitched, had him out of his deep thoughts.

"What's wrong?" I asked but he just smiled.

"Nothing. Let's just go." He pulls his arm out, I understood his sign so I hook my arm around him.

"You sure have become a gentleman, aren't you?" I mentioned making him chuckled cutely.

"I'm not Jin but the Kim Line tends to be a man." said Taehyung.

"I know Namjoon is but Jin is more to bragging of being a gentleman and you are not nearly there." Taehyung looked offended after that and playfully slap my arm.

"Hey, are you trying to mock me?" He pouted which made him cuter than usual.

"Maybe, I am." I giggled before letting go of his arm and stood on the side of the car.

Taehyung looked at me confusingly.

"What are you-" He was trying to figure it out until I sighed.

"Well, come on now. A gentleman must open the door for the lady." I gestured him to the door.

"Oh why, I'm the lady. Now open the door for me?" Taehyung pretended to be a woman, pushing out his hips and swaying his body like a girl.