T W E N T Y S I X

[Y/N POV]

Hoseok and I went back to the hall where the event is held, we left to a balcony somewhere where Hoseok confessed his feelings to me. I was taken back by his confession but I couldn't say no to him, not yet.

I felt slight guilt towards Hoseok but I know he knows I'm in trouble with my feelings.

"Let's get back to our group." I nodded and he sent me back to our friend.

Everyone in the hall already taken their seats and the lights were slowly dimming. I saw Mina and Jin sitting next to each other with Minjung and Jimin next to them. I sat beside Namjoon which was an empty seat.

"Anyone sitting here?" I asked.

"You can sit here." Namjoon answered and help me sit down.

"Where did you go?" He whispered, I lean in and whisper back.

"Why? I was on the balcony." 

"Taehyung has been searching for you but I don't know where he is now." He looks around at the hall searching for Taehyung.

"He must still be with June." I mentioned.

"I guess so, I haven't even talked to her yet." Namjoon chuckles.

"So what happened outside?" I asked.

"Just the journalist and news reporters."

I look up and saw Hoseok sitting across me, he stare back before giving me a smile.

"Sorry, I'm late." Taehyung sat beside Minjung which was two seats away from me. But beside me was empty, he would usually sit beside me whenever.

Is it because of June?

The lights were turned off soon after, a spotlight shines on the stage with a mic. Yoongi appears.

"Good evening, everyone. I'm Min Yoongi, the CEO of Bangtan Enterprise. I hope tonight's event is enjoyable for everyone. I welcome all the other companies that are attending this event, thank you for coming." all the other people from the other companies, they clapped their hands.

"A month ago, we had publicly announced the LOVE YOURSELF project, worldwide and we have published with a number of many applicants of a new collaboration. This project had helped many youths with personal problems, with proper help and care, our project was able to save many lives. We also have donated 1 million each to 6 different programs and donation centers.

Tonight we would like to come together and celebrate our success in this big project that we have collaborated with BIGHIT. The future is ours. Please enjoy the night." Yoongi walks down the stage and many cameramen snapped photos of him.

A screen rolls down and a projector began to play a video on the screen after Yoongi took his seat at our table.

A video that Hoseok's team had work hard for.

Everyone clapped as the credits appeared. It was beautiful.

Sora then appears next on stage, the light shines on her. She clears her throat.

"Good evening everyone, I'm Jung Sora the Co-Founder of our company. The video you saw is the video that had been displayed in many countries, we received many good feedbacks and wonderful outcome from our target audience. As you can see, the project we have done has always been about promoting the youth in love and kindness. So we have chosen a selected poster for our worldwide promotion.