T H I R T Y T W O

[Y/N POV]

Such a cool breeze,

As I watch the field being blown by the wind, seeing the falling leaves flew across the path as I sat on the cold grass. This countryside is so beautiful. It was very different than how life was back in the city.

This part of the world is peaceful and refreshing, unlike the city which is always crowded and busy. Every faces you see around these parts, are busy in their own way.

2 weeks ago, I was requested to leave Seoul by Yoongi as he thinks it is best for me. I had made sure my sister is well at home and my brother and his wife doing better in their life, including their adorable child.

And ever since I left, I've been doing... normal. Not the best but it was manageable. I won't say I don't miss my friends, but I miss them too much.

I've been living with this old lady who is the owner of the house I've been staying at for a while now, and she has been kind to me and to the people in town. They call her Grandma Dong and just grandma for short.

Even though the life out here is peaceful, there were times I kept thinking about how I wish I could adventure more and do things such as the underground duties once again.

How I wish, I could do all of that again.

But this is what I wished for. Something I wanted but not something I needed.

"Young lady, it's time for breakfast." Grandma Dong calls for me at her small cottage, waving her small hand.

"Coming, grandma!" I replied back with a wave back. I watched her walks back inside, removing her slippers outside.

I stood up from the grass, wiping down the leaves that were attached to my pants. The air blew my hair, sending shivers to my neck down my spine.

It fell nice.

Later that afternoon, I help her washed fruits and vegetables at the sink. Grandma Dong was on an errand, sending vegetables to her neighbours and customers.

After finishing, I brought myself to walk outside the cottage and began stepping onto the grass to the field.

There is this spot where I met another man, who always reads there. It was a hill with a lonely tree, it has a great view of the place and you would never get tired looking at it.

Around this time is where I always see him.

As soon as I reached the spot, I was right. He was there. I never talk to him before, he looks like he wanted to be alone.

His beautiful face was captivating. I couldn't remove my eyes from him at all. He looks mysterious in a way that reminds me of someone I know.

Taehyung,

That was how I first had my impression of him. Handsome but intriguing.

Back to where I was, I always peak behind the bushes when I see that unknown man.

And I go back home and rest.

but

as I turn around, my right shoe stepped on a stick which cracks, good enough for him to know, he turns.

"Who's there?" his soft calm voice was sending me to embarrassment.

Dammit! This wasn't supposed to happen.

Slowly, I walked out from the bushes and the man was staring at me, confused and mostly curious to what reason I was hiding there.

"Umm, sorry! I'm just only on my way back to my house." I bowed my head as I tried to walk away.