T H I R T Y O N E

[Third Person]

Taehyung walks back to his office but he found Jin once again, standing in the middle of the hallways, looking into his phone.

"Hyung?" He calls the older and he turns to see Taehyung walking towards him.

"Still haven't returned back to your office?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, just texting my wife." Jin smiled and slid his phone back into his pocket.

"I hope she's doing alright. Haven't seen her for awhile now." Taehyung mentioned.

"I won't say I forgive you for doing what you did to her back then." He pointed to the older and Jin gave out a nervous laugh.

Then

Taehyung saw slight guilt in Jin's eyes.

"You okay?" The younger asked and Jin hesitate to answer. Feeling slightly bad for Jin after mentioning the past.

"I'm not sure." Jin looks away.

"These missions we've been doing has been for our team. But sometimes, there's something we've been doing for Yoongi." He sighed as Taehyung bit his lower lip, looking concern for the elder.

"But hyung, your mission is insanely hard. However, you won't be able to see your wife. You'll be leaving Seoul for this, are you sure about this?" Jin just responded with a smile, making Taehyung more worried.

"I'll be fine, you should worrying about yourself more." Jin patted his shoulder reassuringly.

Taehyung nodded.

Jin then noticed a glimpse of sadness in his eyes.

"Tae, are you okay?" He asked kindly, not to make Taheyung uncomfortable.

"Haa, I'm just stressing out lately."

"Is it because of work?"

"More than that." Taehyung went to lean his back on the wall.

"Tell me what's wrong." Jin grabs his arm and carefully walked towards a room to talk.

As they entered, Taehyung went straight to the point.

"Why won't she tell me?"

Jin was confused.

"Who?" he asked.

"Y/N."

"She left the day after your wedding and  I couldn't find her," Taehyung said.

"Taehyung, are you and her dating?" Jin went straight to the jackpot.

Taehyung understood what had happened all this time.

"No, we're not. We're like a... how do I say this? Fuck buddies."

"I can clearly see that. I mean, I remember I saw both of you came out from a hotel together. Wearing the same clothes as the day before." What Jin said made Taehyung embarrassed.

"I mean, that's your personal stuff and if whoever saw both of you like that, that ain't my problem." Jin said with a soft chuckle.

"That's the problem, I don't know what I did wrong. Was she embarrassed? We were always doing those stuff-"

"You mean sex?" Jin questioned.

"Yes, sex! We fuck all the time but what made her stop? What made her so secretive that she won't even tell what was wrong?" Taehyung burst out his confusion mixed with his anger.