T W E N T Y F O U R

[Third Person]

In a dark room lit a small light, shining behind a dark silhouette, stands a man.

He looks at himself at the mirror, all suit up for a party

Click

The room light was turned on.

"And why are you in the dark?" A lady appeared.

"Just admiring." He responded, continue to check himself.

"Seriously, Yoongi? The driver is waiting downstairs." The female said.

"Okay, I'll be right down, Sora." Yoongi responded lazily, fixing his tie that was tied around his collar.

Sora closes the door back, leaving him alone in the room getting ready.

Yoongi buttoned up his blazer.

RING RING

His phone that was left on the dressing table. He went ahead and grab his phone, answering to the caller.

"Min Yoongi speaking."

"Hello sir, I'm here to give you an update of the lady you've been searching for." His eyebrows twitched.

"Enlighten me."

[Third Person End]

[Y/N POV]

"Can you help me tie this up?" Minjung squealed in tiny font for help.

"Wait." I came towards her back and tying a small knot around her neck that holding up the front, covering her tatas.

"Done." I gave her a small tap to tell her I was done.

"Thank you!" She races towards the mirror and checks herself out.

"Damn, momma! I look great!" Minjung was in her own world, admiring her lovely body.

"But LOOK AT YOU!" She turns around in a fancy way, pretending to be shocked and surprised as she faces me.

"WHITE V NECK SLIM FIT DRESS?!" she teases.

Yes, I am wearing the dress Taehyung bought for me. It was beautiful, wouldn't deny that.

My wonderful of a side boob were clearly showing at the sides. I was ready to show off.

Maybe Taehyung likes it.

Minjung immediately pulls the side making my breast spilled out from the dress, showing it's glory in the open. She giggles as she does it.

"Minjung! Seriously?" I sighed, completely done with her childish acts.

I fix back my dress, covering up my spilled breast. Minjung was still giggling and there I thought she's the dumbmest one.

"You really want to be called the sadist Ms. Kang huh?" She scrunched her nose, looking at me with a sort of sass.

"I can wear whatever I want." I stick my tongue out and she responded the same.

"Seems like you are trying to impress someone. Hmmm?!" She cocks her head around to tease me near my face.