F O R T Y F O U R

[Y/N POV]

So yeah, I survived. Surprise~

Currently in the hospital, still treating my wounds. It would take time to heal since I had to undergo surgery to pull out the bullet inside me.

This is what the others told me about what happened when I woke up.

Everyone gathered at the docks, once the boat arrived they immediately ready to carry your body to proceed with an emergency surgery on the spot. Yoongi received the information from Namjoon before they arrived.

Taehyung was being supported by Jimin and Jungkook, seeing the state he was in, he was not being himself. 

He watched your body going further away from him, making him scream.

"Where are you taking her?!" Taehyung's anger took over, glaring at the people who are trying to save you.

"Taehyung, they are going to help Y/N." Jungkook spoke beside him, hoping it would calm him down.

"Calm down, Taehyung. We need to take you somewhere else." Jimin said as both Jungkook and him carry Taehyung to the car.

Taehyung's eyes were fixated on your dying body. 

Yoongi saw Taehyung's reaction and was feeling guilty. He tapped the shoulder of the medic and instructed, "Do everything you can to save her." the medic nodded and began to pull out blood bags from the box,

Poking the sharp needle on your pale arm, finding an access point for the blood to be inserted.

A small heartbeat monitor was put up after placing several wires into you to get your pulse reading.

"Her heartbeat has stopped." 

"Defribillator now." 

They unbuttoned your shirt revealing your swelling pale chest, applying a gel. The main medic aims the defibrillator on the chest, counting down before pressing it down, 

"CLEAR!" shocking your body to get some circulation flowing.

Your body rose up then falls back down, yet you were not waking up.

They did one more time, everyone hands were removed from your body before shocking your body. Again, nothing.

Taehyung saw the situation was getting worse, began to cry more hysterically. Jimin's eyes were slowly flowing with tears.

Hoseok who was standing close by, couldn't bear to see you die like this, began breaking down but Namjoon supported him from falling down.

"CLEAR" They pressed down the defibrillator again, making your body jump up then falls back down. The heart rate was still 0.

Yoongi began to look at his hand watch and noticed there is still time to save you.

"She's not dead right?" Taehyung asked both Jungkook and Jimin who was beside him. Desperate on hoping you survive.

"We.... don't know, Tae.." Jimin cried silently and Jungkook patted the older's shoulder to comfort him.

"Please... If she dies, just kill me." Taehyung requested, making the two shocked.

"We're not doing that!" Jungkook yelled at the older, Taehyung seemed unbothered as his eyes were slowly loosing its senses.

Taehyung couldn't stand seeing everyone doing their best when he thought, it was impossible.