Chapter 7.5

*This chapter takes place in between episodes 7 and 8 I just didn't know what to call it*

Monse wakes up and feels Cesar's arm tightly wrapped around her, for a moment she forgets he has a girlfriend. When she remembers she feels empty, she tries to get up but he pulls her closer. "Just a few more minutes." He says as he wakes up. She rolls over and faces him. His eyes are still closed but he's smiling. "Good morning." He mumbles. "You should probably go soon, I don't think Olivia would like to see this." Monse gets out of bed which makes Cesar wake up fully. "She'll be fine. I'm not leaving your side today." He sits up on the bed. "I don't want her to get mad or suspicious. She texted me... fifteen times and all of them were asking where you were and what you were doing and why you didn't call her." Monse says. "I can tell her where I was and what I was doing if you want." He suggests. "You know you can't do that." Monse frowns. "Exactly so why don't you just..." He doesn't finish his sentence instead he just smirks and pulls Monse onto his lap. "We can't, Cesar." "Why not?" He frowns. "You know why." Monse gets up and walks into her bathroom. "Actually I don't, we talked about this last night. I want to be with you not Olivia." Cesar follows her. "That doesn't change the fact that you're together right now." Monse closes the door. Once Cesar hears the shower start he waits a few minutes and then walks into the bathroom. "I know it doesn't change anything but it's the truth." He says as he sits on by her bathroom sink. "But I'm still not leaving, I'll call Olivia when you get out of the shower." Cesar scrolls through all the texts Olivia sent him. "No ones going to jump me while I'm in the shower, and if I remember correctly Latrelle left because I was with you. Now get out so I can change." She says as she tries to grab her towel without getting out from being her shower curtain. "Ok I'm gonna call Olivia tell me if you need me." He walks into her living room and honestly he doesn't want to call her. She's just going to freak out about everything but he can't just not tell her.
"Hey Olivia... yeah I'm fine... I know I'm sorry. I... Olivia can you... I wasn't going to say calm down." Monse hears as she walks out of the bathroom. She tries to hold in her laughter but it's too funny. "That's Monse. I stayed over last night... we almost go shot Olivia. I know we could've gone over there but... ok bye Olivia I'll see you tomorrow." He hangs up and walks into Monse's room. She's laughing on her bed. "You're gonna pay for that!" He laughs. He jumps on the bed and starts to tickle her. "I'm sorry!" She laughs. Cesar looks down at her lips. "I'm going to eat." Monse pushes him off and smiles. "Ok, what's for breakfast?" He asks as they walk to the kitchen. "I'm having cereal I don't know what you're having." She scoffs. "I didn't mean it like that you weirdo." He nudges her a little with his elbow. They get their food and sit on the couch. "So, are you ready to dance at Olivia's quince?" Monse asks. "No, definitely not. I wish I could dance with you instead." He laughs. "Don't say that, you and Olivia looked so happy when we were practicing yesterday." Monse tries to act like it didn't bother her. "Yeah, but that's because we're friends and it's her birthday. If we were dancing together, it'd be a different kind of happy." He points out. "Well, I wouldn't want to trade you for Ruby." Monse laughs. "Wow, I'm over here complimenting you and you'd pick Ruby over me?" Cesar rolls his eyes. "Oh yeah, definitely. Ruby doesn't trip over his own feet." "When did I trip over my feet?" Cesar asks, shocked. "When you were practicing with Olivia! Ruby said it's 'cause you were looking at your feet." Monse says. "Oh so you were watching me." He laughs and shakes his head. "And see that's why I need you to be my dance partner, if I was dancing with you I would be too busy looking at you to look at my feet." "Great so do you want to tell Olivia that you rather dance with me at her birthday or should I?" Monse asks. "At least dance with me once on Saturday." Cesar says. "Not a slow dance." Monse widens her eyes. "You don't get to choose." Cesar informs Monse. "How is that fare?" She asks. "Well if it's just one dance then I should get to choose it." Cesar explains. "We can't slow dance at your girlfriend's birthday. This party's a big deal to her and we're not ruining it for a stupid dance." Monse hates talking about this but Cesar keeps pushing the subject. "You know we're getting back together one day." Cesar says confidently. "I don't know, it could happen one day." Monse shrugs as she brings their bowls into the kitchen. Cesar wraps his arms around her while she stands at the sink and he rests his chin on her shoulder. "No, it's definitely happening." He whispers. He kisses her jaw and her neck softly before he walks back to the couch. They both know everything they've been doing is wrong but it doesn't feel like it's wrong, it feels like this is exactly how everything should be. Monse wants to be with him and he wants to be with her so they steal one day just for them. "I'm glad you stayed, I've barely thought about what happened last night." Monse admits. "Yeah, me neither. I know tomorrow's gonna be a different story." Cesar looks down sadly. "Can we not worry about that for now? I want to enjoy the rest of my day with you." Cesar asks. She sits down close to him and kisses his cheek. "Ok, but tomorrow when you talk to Oscar about all this you need to tell me what happens." Monse says and Cesar nods. He pulls her onto his lap and hugs her.