Chapter 3 - A Talent Show?

|Revised and Edited|

Hey new chapter for you!

How you enjoy...

Pic of Vanya but she thick^ (I did this be this model is the representation of Vanya, but imagine someone more cubby. Vanya is a mixed black girl with grey eyes. This model accurately represents that image. Don't get mad cuz I say imagine her a bit thicker. This is a book and imagination is key)

Don't play the song until it says.

~ 3 ~
Ring

Ring

Ring

I turned to my alarm and turned it off before it gave me a headache.

Shit!

I forgot to write in my diary yesterday.

Hey, sorry I didn't write yesterday. I was just thinking about some stuff. Forest is nice, but he reminds me of him. And I don't know if I can continue to let him in my life. I will just work with him for the project and that's it. No exceptions!

Love, Vanya*

March 12, 2019

~ 3 ~
I sat in first period ignoring the stares from my partner and other people who can't mind their own damn business.

"Hey, talk to me Vanya," Forest wined. "What do you want? You're so annoying!" I grumbled turning away from him to doodle in my journal.

"You're really good at drawing too! Is there anything you can't do?" He sighed.

"Be skinny," I mumbled and looked at him to see if he heard.

Thank goodness he didn't.

The class bell rung for our next period. I hopped off the chair quickly and walked to my next period.

~ 3 ~
I decided to go to the cafeteria today for lunch because I haven't eaten in two days.

I was staring to feel sick and I know that's not good. I even lost like, 3 pounds, which I'm happy about but I know it's not healthy.

Luckily spring break is next week and I'm going to be out a lot longer than the others because I'm getting a gym membership and taking a break. It's not like my mom is going to care anyway.

When I got out of the lunch line with two bags of salt and vinger chips I saw a lot of people huddled up to the board by the exit of the lunchroom.

I walked up to it once there wasn't as many people there.

Talent Show Sign Ups

It read.

Wow! This is my chance to show myself off.

I maybe fat but I'm not embarrassed by large crowds and what not. I just get annoyed because people stare at me a lot.

I signed my name with the pen they provided and back up to see it in all its glory.

"Hey, guys look the fat girl signed up for the Talent Show. What are you going to do show us your jelly rolls!" Some ass hat yelled.

Everyone turned to me and laughed. I glared at the guy and walked up to him. He was smirking like he won a fight.

I reached my hand back and slapped him across the face.

"I'm pretty sure I have more talent in my left thumb than you will ever have!" I spat and walked out leaving everyone stunned.