Chapter 19- I blame myself

Hi!

We hit 800 reads!

Thank you guys so much, I might start crying because this was an on the fly story about my troubles of being a bigger person and how I used to handle rough situations.

I'm going to be honest with y'all, I've been depressed for a long time now and I only recently had gotten help thanks to my best friend xKanyaax!

Thanks for everything!

~ 19 ~
"Smile my little princess!" My dad chuckled as I awoke from the deep sleep I'd been in. The covers were lifted off of my body, welcoming the cool air that surrounded my body making goosebumps form on my caramel colored skin. I opened my eyes carefully as to not let too much sun in at once, but in the end it didn't work. I shut my eyes quickly before opening them again and adjusting my view.

My dads pearly whites could be seen through the small backing where the camera hid his face a little. His creamed colored face was glowing even brighter than usual which meant he had big plans for his his evening.

"Dad what time is it?" I groaned sitting up on my bed. "It's birthday time. Can you believe your already 15. I can't!" My dad said as he sat down beside me and kissed my cheek. "There's nothing special about turning 15, it just means I'm growing up and high school would be just around the corner." I played it cool, but inside I was a wreak! Going to high school will be so scary, what if I don't make any friends or what if something bad happens on the first day of school.

What if I get jumped!

My dad laughed from behind me. "Did I say that out loud!?"

"Yep!" My dad chuckled like he was having the bestest day of his life.

He took a couple of more pictures before walking over to sit on my bed. "I know you're growing up, but can't you let me have my fun?" He looked through pleaded eyes. I just rolled my eyes getting out of bed and heading to my dresser to get today's clothes. "Fine, go ahead and be a kid." I smirked at him all knowingly he knew I wanted the same thing.

That's what I loved about my dad, he wasn't the type of person to give up so easily. He was good natured, caring, and all down right crazy at times, just like a little kid.

"Well get dressed and head downstairs princess." He chimes walking over to me, pecking my forehead before he left smiling a toothy grin.

What would I do without him?

~ 19 ~
"As I said Vanya, big plans!" My dad screeched as I walk downstairs and into the well lit dining room. There were candles all around the table, which concerned me. The house could have caught fire, but that's my dad for ya.

He had a plate stacked with pancakes with butter at the top and to the side was a bottle full of syrup. "I can't eat all this!" I said placing my heads in front of me gesturing to the pancakes. "I know, that's why I'm going to help you." My dad smiles then takes out his camera getting some pictures of the setup before letting me sit down. "Where's mom?" I asked feeling a little hurt she couldn't here.

But that was to be expected.

We weren't that close to each other so I don't know if she really remembered my birthday or not.

My dad smiled sadly "She had to go into the office today, don't worry I promise she didn't forget." He lied.

"Dad don't lie it's okay. Let's just enjoy this amazing day you have planned for me! Okay?"