Chapter 8- He comes a steppin'

I stared at my reflection in the mirror tracing lines of my stretch marks. "I'm disgusting." I whispered a tear falling, then more made there way down my face till I was a bawling mess.

No matter what happens I will never be the same as other girls. I wish I could have been born skinny and have the picture perfect body they did. I wish that my skin was clear of acne scars and stretch marks. I want my thighs to be smaller and cellulite free.

But wishes don't come true. If they did I would be the most beautiful girl ever. And sadly I'm nothing but average.

When I'm left alone all I can think about is these thoughts. They pile up on one another and make me believe that I'm nothing but a worthless piece of trash.

I sighed and turned off the light to my bathroom. I walked back to my room with a sports bra and shorts on.

I snuggled up into my bed feeling the comfiness of my sheets and blankets surround my body with warmth, never wanting to leave.

I sigh and drift back to my bad thoughts.

No!

I cried silently and curled up into ball with a slow progressing headache and a runny nose.

~ 8 ~
The alarm rang for the third time. After groaning and finally getting up from my shelter. I got dressed for the awful day at school.

I decided to dress up a little and slay the day. Yep! I'm wearing white pants with a blue over the shoulder crop top. Which is a bit new to me. I usually don't do this, but I had a pull today. It made me want to show everyone up and make myself feel a bit more confident.

I grabbed my backpack and walked slowly to school.

~ 8 ~
I made my way to my first period class with my books and everything in my bag or my hands.

"Hey Vanya! Can we talk?" I froze in my spot not wanting to see that waste of human space. Why? Why has my life become a living hell? Can't I catch a break?

No! I will be damned if I let him control my life again. "You had your chance to talk Alex. Now if you would excuse me. I have a class to get to!" I seethed through my teeth and walked away quickly to my class.

I walked through the open door and sat at my normal seat next to Forest. "Hey!" He waved frantically. "Hi yourself." I laughed lightly.

"Wow! You my man are a wizard if you made the cold harded Vanya laugh." Alex said making his way to our table. "You son of a bi-" Forest started but I cut him off. "No. You know what. We're not cool Alex. How many times do I have to nicely say 'fuck off.' Huh? You have caused me so much pain and you come back to drive your knife father down my back. But you know what it won't work. Have a nice life without me. Bye!" I ranted, jumping out of my seat to head down an empty corridor so no one would see me cry.

"Vanya!?" Forest yelled seeing me collapse on the laminate floor. He bent down and wrapped his arms around me, holding me tightly never letting go. "Lets head back to class. We can't go around skipping school." He calms. I nod my head at him. Even though Alex is in there, I am certainly not letting him take away my education too.

~ 8 ~
I walked with Forest by my side to the music room. "I already made us some lunch so don't worry about eating." He smirks holding a lunch bag in his hand. "Okay-Okay thanks." I chuckled opening the door to the best room in this shitty school. My tranquil peace of hope in this sliver of crap that has plopped its way on my life.

And yes, I made a comparison to shit.

This time instead of the piano. I picked up the guitar, tuning it and playing some cords before I got into the song.

(Play Song)

I found I missed all we were
I found I miss all of her
We find strength in being alone
and kept my mind consumed in my work
That way I can keep moving on and not dwell on whats been and gone,
I guess I just suppressed all my thoughts and told myself I had to move on.

And sometimes, I break down
I'll lose track thinking of you now.

And somewhere and somehow
I'll move on.

Can you see. Can you see me now
Can you see me now, yeah.
Can you see me now
Can you see me now, yeah.

When we met again I changed,
I didn't want to cause you more pain
You brought back how I first felt, made me want to start us again.

But you were holding something back
I could tell by that you'd act.
You wanna tell me but you didn't really dare cause you couldn't really bare to see me react.

And sometimes, I break down
I'll lose track thinking of you now.

And somewhere and somehow
I'll move on.

Can you see. Can you see me now
Can you see me now, yeah.
Can you see me now
Can you see me now, yeah.

You unchained my heart then tore it in two
Cried my eyes dry over memories of you
Wish I could lie and just say that we're through
I hate myself more for still loving you.
Knew who you were but I don't know you now
Divided in two and I'm shadowed with doubt.
You told me the truth, you just ripped my heart out.
So I'll leave here alone
See me now, Oh
Can you see me now, can you see me now. Oh Oh

Can you see me now

"Wow! I didn't know you could play the guitar too!" Forest said shockingly. "Neither did I!" We both turned our heads to the ass that had the nerve to come in here.

"You motherfuckin' asshole! Can't you see she told you off once get the hint you idiot!" Forest yelled getting in Alex's face. "Are you her boyfriend now? Well just a pro tip. If you get in the pants make sure you have a flashlight." He smirked with his hand in his pockets.

I didn't even think. I took a chance to let me be me. I ran up to him knocked him on the floor. Getting on top of him, I brang my fist up and repeatedly punched him in his face until I was pulled away by Forest. "Come on Vanya you're gunna kill him!" He said trying to calm me down.

~ 8 ~
Guys I'm extremely wholeheartedly sorry. I have been so busy with school and test. I also had UIL for band. I have been writing little by little but I really didn't have a lot of time to post. And I might not for a while. We are getting close to the end of the year, so we have lots of homework and extra work to prepare for end of the year test.

Once again I'm truly sorry for being away for so long.

Word Count: 1225