Chapter 7 - Friend!

Hey guys!

New Update here!

~ 7 ~
I stared as he looked at me with an expression I couldn't read. He seemed lost in is own thoughts.

I wiped my tears again and again. They wouldn't stop. They kept on spewing out like a waterfall rushing tons of natural spring out of its rocks. My eyes were a river that got blocked along the path but broke through somewhere down its journey.

I felt an embrace that was unknown to me.

Forest was hugging me. Not just the side hug, but full on comforting hug that would break you down even more.

And that's what happened.

I broke down.

For the first time in my life I showed my weakness. Not only to a person, but the very same exact person I was trying to stay away from. These feelings were new. Its not like they were bad, but not really that good either.

I just never experienced this kind of effort from someone of his caliber. "I'll be more than that. I'll be your best friend." He pulled away and looked me dead straight in my eyes.

His forest green eyes swarming with rich grass green. The color of trees in the morning with the freash dew. Sparkling everlastingly through the sun. The fully lit area leaving you in 'awe' as you stared.

RING!

I was pulled out my trance by the bell going off. I stood up and walked towards the door only to stop. "Would you like to walk with me? We do have the same class and all." I asked turning around and talking in my normal sarcastic tone. Forest chuckled softly which sent a smile to my face at the angelic sound.

"You don't have to ask." He pushed as we were making our way through the crowed halls. "I know, but I though it would be a nice gesture." I smirked not really wanting to smile fully in the crowded place.

~ 7 ~
It was the last class of the day. I'm just so glad that this day is almost done. The unwanted attention just seemed to get worse as the day progressed.

Why?

Ugh...Hurry up you boring teacher!

RING!

Finally! I walked out of the class quite fast I didn't realize I bumped into someone.

"So sor- Vanya?" As the voice echoed inside my head I blanked out.

No! He can't be here. He moved a long time ago, he said he'd never come back.

I pushed him down and ran out of the school breathing heavily as I was having a bad panic attack.

After a few minutes of freaking out my panic attack still hadn't calmed down. I was bawling my eyes out, then I felt hands wrap around me.

Forest!

I turned around already knowing who it was and hugged him back. "What happened?" He whispered in my ear. "He's b-back!" I chocked out.

"Come on were going to my place." He said leading my towards the sidewalk.

We just kept walking. Not talking about anything, Forest didn't even ask me who HE was.

Why? Why is he so nice to me?

We made it to his house and thankfully his parents weren't home. We walked up the stairs and made it to his room.

As entering Forests room I quickly headed for the bed. I didn't think I just laid on it and let out a long sighed. I then grabbed the pillow and screamed into it.

"Better?" Forest questioned. "Better!" I replied sitting up to face him. He had a look of worry written all over his face.

"Who is he?" Forest asked sternly.

I stared at him wide eyed.

I knew I should have expected this but I didn't think he'd actually ask.

"I'm here to protect you from everything. I'm your best friend Vanya. You can count on me to make you troubles go away. I know I was very persistent at first, but I just wanted you to know that not everyone is the same. I wanted to show you that good looks can't buy you the things you really want or have the people you want to be friends with. Just know that you're perfect, no matter what anybody says or do can make you think otherwise. Your thoughts are what people made you believe to mold yourself into someone your not. You know who you are and that's all that accounts for you and your friends." He finished.

That speech filled my eyes with tears that I had thought dried up.

"Okay. I'll tell you, not only because your my best friend, but because you were the first to listen." I wavered my voice still being shaken a bit.

"His name is Alex and it all started last year when..."

~ 7 ~

Thanks for reading!

I know the chapter was short but I promise the next one with be longer!

Word Count: 819