Chapter 15- Forgive me, Please!

I'm so glad you guys are loving this book! It's a pretty late update but it's here...

~ 15 ~
I walked into school earlier than usual, so there wasn't a lot of people there.

I made my way to my locker. It's so quiet and eerie in this place early in the morning.

Getting my locker, I opened it finding a slip of paper that slipped out of it.

'Vanya I'm really sorry. Meet me in the music room please!'

-Forest

I crumpled the paper grabbed my books for my classes and walked down to the library.

I cannot believe he'd really think I'd forgive just like that.

Hells NO!

Walking down to the library I hit something sending me on to the ground. "Well isn't this a pleasant surprise!" Alex grinned down at me. "I don't have time for this shit." I mumbled quietly.

I'm never coming to school early again.

Why is he even here this early he doesn't even go to class that often. "Here let me help you" Alex suggested reaching his hand out for me to grab. "No I can do it on my own. I don't need your help!" I said slapping his hand away getting up on my own. "Look Vanya, I know I've caused you some problems but...-" Alex started to say. "What! You really have something to say after all these years. Why'd you even come back!?" My face was scrunched in fury.

How can he come back and have some explanation of everything after he-, it's not important. "I want you back...I-I was going to come back to ask you to forgive me for everything. But when I saw you with Forest, you were so happy and I was jealous. I want you back!" Alex spoke out calmly. "W-What?" I stammered placing my hands on my head, trying to clear the aching throb that was beating in my head.

"I-I can't deal with this right now. Leave me alone Alex, I mean it!" I quaked still trembling from my headache.

"B-But Van-!"

"I said I don't want to hear it! Just...go, please"

He left hanging his head down in despair as I continued to walk with wobbly knees towards the library. I really need a place to sit and think through all of this.

~ 15 ~
I sat down on my seat for my first period.

The day hasn't even started and I'm already tired and ready for this day to end.

Forest came in, his hair looking disheveled, with some small eye bags under his eyes.

That's what he gets for being such a dumbass.

He sat down not daring to make eye contact with me. "Look, Vanya I'm sorry okay. I-I forgot...okay. I did-" Forest was saying before I cut him off. "Look I don't want to hear it. I have a headache right now so don't talk to me today. I just need to think." I said not looking towards Forest as I stared out the window, putting my headphones in blasting my music.

~ 15 ~
I walked to the music room not bothering to eat lunch. I haven't been eating lately only because I haven't been that hungry.

My sorry excuse for a mother hasn't been helping the situation either. All she does is get takeout and never keeps any food in the house. But it's not like she has money anyway, she only uses her "boyfriend's money" if that's what he is.

Once I made it to my special place, I looked around making sure I was completely alone. I turned back around and locked the door just to make sure I would be left alone today.