Chapter 6 - Failing Slowly

Hey...

I'm not super hyped today. I've been going through some things and I feel really...I don't know the word but oh well.

Enjoy!

Don't play song until it says.

~ 6 ~
3 weeks later

I walked down the halls of school. Girls looking at me with wide eyes and guys throwing wolf whistles my way.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

I should have known this would happen.

Most of them don't recognize me or their just thinking because I got slimmer I would come there way.

Well two words.

Hell No!

Well I don't have a chubby face anymore and my thighs are still thick but they've slimmed down. My stomach was flat and I had a small outline of a six pack. But my stretch marks hadn't gone away. They've lighten up a bit but they were still visible. Which is okay I guess, but they still make me self conscience.

I sighed making my way to my locker to finding notes attached to it.

So many hate notes...they wanted me to see so I would be sad and give in to their ways but no.

I won now!

I smirked crumpling up the notes and opened my locker to get books then stalked off to class. I made it to my first period and handed Mrs. Sheldon my work from weeks ago. She smiled and whispered a 'welcome back.' I sat in my seat as everyone started piling in staring at me with a wide expression. Some of them knew it was me so they glared and some of them just smirked.

I waited for class to start and at the very last second Forest walked in and saw me. His eyes raked over my body before he smirked at me and blowed a kiss. I made a face and rolled my eyes at him. "Yep! Still the same Vanya I know." He laughed as I ignored him.

Mrs. Sheldon was calling roll and then she got to me. "Vanya Hanes." She smiled knowing I had came back. I said a here and everyone looked at me. I gave them a bored look before telling them to mind their business and get to work.

~ 6 ~
Only one thing changed since I came back. And that was the bullying. Which is the main reason why I wanted to lose weight in the first place. Not only was I insecure, I was mentally weak. I put up this facade to make people believe I didn't care. But instead I was hurting and it became too much. I've always thought about giving up and feeding the hungry sharks their pray. But something had come over me during my weeks of conquest.

I'm not saying it out loud. But as much as no one would care if I was gone. I knew one person would.

Forest. He was just something else that I couldn't describe how weird and quirky he was yet sweet and carefree he made him self seem.

I shut out my thoughts as I made my way to the lunchroom.

I got in the line and got a salad with a sandwich. It wasn't anything special. Just cheese turkey and ham.

After that I started to walk to the music room when I was stopped. "Hey, Vanya! Look at you, you don't look like a cow anymore or slightly less now." Mirella cackled placing a hand on her hip. "Can you leave me alone? Just like before I don't want to be bothered." I seethed through my teeth. Her face fell almost instantly. "What did you say? Excuse me! Just because you lost weight doesn't mean anything. You will still be the same fatass the broke a desk the first day of school." She yelled causing everyone to look at us that were in the cafeteria.