Chapter 6: Hugger's Demon

Bayley woke up and saw that Finn's arm was wrapped around her body. She turned around to see her handsome Irishman asleep; she smiled and kissed his cheek lightly, giving out a small smile from Finn.

Bayley: wake up, Finny

Finn: five more minutes, Bay

He turned around facing away from Bayley. Then the Hugger had a mischievous grin on her face.

Bayley: I'll wake you up, baby

She moved closer to Finn and started kissing slowly to his cheek. Finn refused to wake up, but he took in her kiss.

Bayley: that won't wake you up? I got it!

Bayley kissed from Finn's cheek and slowly went down to his neck.

Finn: Bay...

He moaned from the feeling of Bayley's soft lips on his neck. Bayley continued kissing him from going from his neck to finally his lips. Finn kissed back by placing his hand on her cheek. Bayley straddled Finn and continued their make out session. Finn was rubbing her back while Bayley combed Finn's hair with her hand.

Bayley: I love you, my Demon King

Finn: I love you too, my Hugger

They kissed each other lightly.

Finn: come on, let's get up

As he was about to get out of bed, Bayley held him down and her hands were on his chest. Finn saw her blushing smile and the look of lust in her eyes. Finn could only lay on the bed with a big smile on his face.

Finn: Bay?

Bayley: shh

She kissed his neck again and let out some tongue, making Finn shiver. After 30 seconds, Bayley pulled back with a blushing smile.

Bayley: carry me

She moaned into Finn's ear, making the Demon King to follow her command.

Finn got up and carried Bayley to the bathroom. Bayley wrapped her arms and legs around his body while peppering kisses all over his face.

They washed up and then Finn carried Bayley to the kitchen. The Hugger got down and sat at the table before sneaking in a quick kiss to his cheek.

Bayley: love you baby

Finn smiled and blew a kiss at Bayley.

Bayley was smiling and blushing as she was admiring her Irishman's abs. Finn cooked and set two plates of bacon and eggs and gave a plate to Bayley. The Hugger was in a trance as Finn wasn't wearing a shirt.

Finn: Bay?

He waved his hand in front of her face. She snapped out of her senses and playfully slapped Finn's hand away.

Finn: you okay, baby?

He giggled.

Bayley: sorry babe, I got distracted by your abs

She poked them.

Finn: can't argue with you babe, but I do have a very cute girlfriend

Bayley: stop

She blushed heavily.

After they ate breakfast, Bayley dragged Finn to the couch and she went on top of him.

Finn: round 2 of our make out session?

Bayley bit her lip and nodded. Finn's body froze, and the only thing he can do is smile big.