Chapter 23: The Kings' Sessions part 2

(Continued from the last chapter)

The celebrations continued for Bliss Kingdom after SummerSlam; Lexi, Toni, Billie and Bayley gave their respective boyfriends some unforgettable and heated rewards. The night continued with the Beastslayer and the Man.

(Seth and Becky)

Becky had plan something for her Beastslayer boyfriend without Seth knowing as it was a surprise. The Irish Lasskicker wore something "comfortable."

Becky: my Sethie will want me when I'm wearing this

She looked at the mirror while biting her lower lip.

Becky: I'm gonna ambush him

She giggled and blushed. Then Becky stood beside the bathroom door to wait for Seth.

A minute later, Seth finished up in the bathroom and he came out wearing just a pair of shorts. Then from behind, Becky jumped on Seth's back and kissed his neck, surprising the Beastslayer.

Becky: gotcha

Seth: whoa babe, you almost gave me a heart attack

Becky: aww, did I scare you, Sethie?

Seth: no!

Becky had a mischievous smirk on her face; then she continued to kiss down on his neck. Seth tried to say something, but he could only moan.

Becky: shh, don't talk

Seth followed Becky's order, and he could take in the kisses from his girlfriend. The Beastslayer then grabbed Becky, so they are face to face and he was surprised to see her wearing his shirt, but the size was a bit to big for her.

Seth: damn, my shirt looks good on you

The two looked at each other with love in their eyes; their breathing became one and their foreheads touching. Then Becky's hunger of lust overcame her, so she grabbed Seth's face and pulled him in for a heated and passionate kiss. Seth returned the kiss with his hands on her lower back. Becky giggled while she had her lips on her boyfriend's lips.

Then gravity got the best of them as they fell onto the bed, with Becky on top. The Man looked at the Beastslayer eye to eye while she blushed heavily.

Becky: let's get this off, it's getting in the way

She pulled up Seth's shirt and threw it on the floor. Then she began to trace circles on Seth's chest while she bit her lower lip. Seth saw Becky's lustful side coming out, so he decided to play along.

Seth: you got my shirt off; now I'm getting yours off

He said as he did his famous laugh which made Becky giggle.

Becky: get this off me, it's making me uncomfortable

Seth: whatever you want, champ

Seth pulled up Becky's shirt while she was giggling and revealed a blue bra.

Seth: wow...

Becky: getting cheeky, huh Sethie?

Seth: can't help it when you're that beautiful

Becky: aww, you big softie

She have him a passionate kiss on the lips.

Becky: and for being such a sweetheart and a good boyfriend along with winning your match, you deserve this

Seth: and what is that?

Becky: give me your hands

Seth did what Becky told him; then she held his hands and guided them to her chest and held them there. Seth's eyes widened at the feeling.

Becky: I love you

Seth: I love you too

The two smiled at each other and went to make out with each other. Becky laid on Seth while the Beastslayer was sitting up on the bed. Seth then flipped them both, so he was on top and he started to kiss Becky's neck which made her giggle at first.

Becky: that tickles, Sethie

But a minute later, the giggling turned into moaning.

Becky: oh Seth...

After an hour of a heated make out session, Seth and Becky slept in each other's arms with Becky's head on Seth's chest.

(Chase and Charlotte)

Following Chase's successful Universal title defense against First Army co-founder Tommaso, Charlotte had something in mind for her handsome boyfriend.

Charlotte: baby, I'll be in the bathroom

Chase: alright baby, I'll be in the bed when you need me

Chase assumed that Charlotte was gonna wash out her make up, but the Queen has a huge reward for her Limit Breaker boyfriend.

In the bathroom, Charlotte washed up and she reached for something in her bag. She pulled it out and bit her lower lip while having a seductive grin on her face.

Charlotte: Chase will bow down to me when he sees me in this

Back at the bedroom, Chase was on his laptop looking up some potential themes for his and Charlotte's soon to be wedding in the future, not knowing of what will happen to him next. 

Charlotte: oh Chase...

Chase: yes, my que- oh my god

Chase looked up and saw his beautiful and royal fiancee wearing a silk pink lingerie. Chase's eyes were set on Charlotte's natural curves before going back up looking at her natural face.

Charlotte: your queen orders you to stay in the bed, and don't move

She said in a seductive tone. Chase laid flat on his back and could only watch Charlotte's next move. The Queen crawled up to the bed with a seductive grin on her face. The Limit Breaker was smiling from ear to ear. Charlotte then straddled Chase's hips and had her hands on the sides of his face.

Chase: what now, my liege?

Charlotte: this...

She dove her lips onto his and the two had a make out session. The Queen went from Chase's lips to his cheeks and then down his neck.

After half an hour of making out, Chase said to his Queen.

Chase: it's my turn

He flipped the both of them, so that the Limit Breaker is on top of the Queen.

Charlotte: do as you wish, my love

Chase: can't argue with you

Chase leaned in and kissed Charlotte on the lips. Then Chase started to go down to her neck, making the Queen moan with pleasure. Charlotte then got a hold of Chase's hands and guided them to her chest; Chase pulled back and smirked.

Charlotte: you deserve me, baby

Chase grinned and he gently squeezed Charlotte's pair, giving out an almost loud moan from the Queen; Chase kissed her to quiet her down while Charlotte dug and scratched her fingernails on Chase's bare back. Then the Limit Breaker brought his hand down to Charlotte's thigh. The two continued to make out for another good hour before they rested in each other's arms.