Chapter 25: War Intensity

Tonight was Raw and the ongoing war between Bliss Kingdom and the First Army continues to intensify like a typhoon and a hurricane.

Tonight's Raw scheduled two huge tag team matches as three fourths of the WWE Horsewomen; Bayley, Charlotte Flair and Sasha Banks will go up against three fourths of the MMA Horsewomen; Ronda Rousey, Marina Shafir and Jessamyn Duke. Another tag team match advertised was a 10 person tag team match as Bliss Kingdom's Billie Kay, the Intercontinental Champion Travis Sharp, Alexa Bliss, Alex Auditore and Randy Orton will take on the First Army's Jinny, Lacey Evans, Tommaso Ciampa, Marcel Barthel and Fabian Aichner.

Also advertised are the tag team tournament to face Black and Ricochet for the tag titles, a mixed tag team match between William and Toni and WALTER and Rhea, and a six man tag team match between Seth, Chase and Finn and Johnny, Roderick and Adam.

The opening the match to start was the tag team tournament as the Usos, the Revival and the Undisputed Era's Kyle and Bobby fights for a tag title opportunity.

(End of Match)

The Usos were taken out and the legal men in the ring were the Revival's Dash Wilder and the UE's Kyle O'Reilly. The air guitar UE member caught Dash with a step up kick and he tagged in Bobby. As Bobby tagged in, he took out Dawson and with Kyle, took out Dash with the High Low for the victory and the opportunity to face Black and Ricochet.

(Backstage)

Finn: a rare sight for the First Army to seize an opportunity the clean way

Seth: without any help from the other members

Travis: a rare sight it is

The next match was the mixed tag team match as Toni and William takes on Rhea and WALTER.

(Fast forward to the end)

The match ended in a no contest as both teams were fighting outside the ring. A team of referees and security guards were enough to separate the two teams. 

A few minutes later, Toni and William walked backstage to the Kingdom's locker room.

Travis: damn, that was chaotic out there

William: we still have bad blood between them

Toni: this war is getting intense

Chase: and it will get even more intense because our match is next

Seth: time to whoop some ass

Finn: right behind you!

The Universal Champion, the Beastslayer and the Demon King left the locker room for their match.

(Fast forward towards the end)

The six man tag team match was all chaotic as bodies flew everywhere. Seth and Adam fought on the outside of the ring while they still have a grudge towards each other. Roderick and Finn fought all the way to the stage area where it ended with Finn landing a 1916 on Roderick.

In the ring were Chase and Johnny, the two participants for their upcoming championship match. Johnny Wrestling got Chase with a slingshot DDT, but only good enough for a two count.

Johnny went for the Gargano Escape, but Chase countered it and hits a quick Limit Breaker. As he went for the pin, Adam broke it up, resulting in the match to end in a disqualification. Seth came in to aid Chase by sending Adam out of the ring.

(Backstage)

As Seth, Finn and Chase walked to the locker room, they talked of what happened.

Chase: first Johnny and now Adam; they want a shot a my title