Chapter 28: Survival of the Faction

(24 hour after WWE Super Showdown)

The next morning, Alex slowly woke up and saw Lexi sleeping on him happily. He didn't get a good night sleep as he still felt that disappointing loss at Super ShowDown. He thought again of Dean Ambrose and his successful singles career as he didn't need the Shield to win the WWE title, but then he thought of his past, meaning Ambrose did won a title when he was in the Shield at the time, and it was his first title.

Alex rubbed Lexi's back as he thought of another Superstar, and that Superstar was Kofi Kingston. Kofi has won titles on his own and when he was with partners, but for his 11 year career in the WWE, Kofi has not won the world title. Alex then remembered that with support from Kofi's New Day brothers, Xavier and Big E, Kofi won the big one at WrestleMania.

The Pharaoh then had two ways he can choose: turn heel and break off from Bliss Kingdom and take Ambrose's path or stay with the group and work to earn opportunities like Kofi. Alex thought about it, but then he looked down at his beautiful girlfriend; he mentally made his decision of taking Kofi's way.

He slowly got up and moved Lexi without waking her. He looked at her and smiled.

Alex: I won't turn my back on Bliss Kingdom baby; if I do, then it will hurt me, Randy, everyone and especially you. I will never turn from the people who I considered my second family

He brushed her hair from her face; then he removed the sheets from her body, showing her smooth legs. He placed his hand on her knee and slowly went up and stroke and caress her thigh. Lexi softly moaned and slowly woke up to see Alex and she smiled. She looked down and saw his hand touching her leg.

Lexi: your touch comforts me, babe

He smiled as he hiked up her shorts, showing more of her thigh; he stroked and caressed it drawing satisfying moans from the Goddess. She pulled Alex down to the bed and started kissing him; the Pharaoh kissed back while still caressing her thigh. He pulled back with a smirk on his face while Lexi blushed heavily.

Alex: getting a little wild, aren't you?

She nodded and giggled.

Alex: we'll act wild after Survivor Series

Lexi: wait babe, are you saying?

Alex chuckled.

Alex: we'll go all the way

He winked at her.

Lexi: I'll be wearing something that will make the Pharaoh bend the knee to the Goddess

She walked towards him as she swayed her hips, making him frozen. She kissed his lips before going down to his neck. She pulled back immediately to tease him.

Lexi: but I'll make you suffer first

Alex: teaser

Lexi: I let you touch my legs, you teased me with your hand on my upper thigh

Alex: after Survivor Series, no more teasing

He said as he grabbed her from behind, making her jump

Lexi: I'll get you back for that, baby

Alex: I'll enjoy it, you know

Lexi: let's wash up, I call first

(Few hours later, at the arena)

The whole Bliss Kingdom were in the locker room as a united front. Randy apologized to Alex for what happened, but the Pharaoh forgave his mentor after blowing off some steam.

As Survivor Series was a couple of weeks away, the card was already stacked as Raw and SmackDown battle for brand supremacy. Kyle and Bobby, the Raw Tag Team Champions will face the SmackDown Tag Team Champions, Daniel Bryan and Rowan. Chase, the Universal Champion is scheduled to fight the WWE Champion Kofi Kingston.