Chapter 26: The Mentor-Protege

(One month later)

Bliss Kingdom and the First Army were still at each other's throats. Becky managed to fend off Shayna after the Man successfully retained her Raw Women's title at Clash of Champions.

The Undisputed Era's Fish and O'Reilly brought the First Army their first championship after they defeated Ricochet and Black. However, targets are on their backs as Randy and Alex looks to get a shot on them. 

Randy and Lexi talked to Alex on his alignment in the group and the Pharaoh confirmed that he's still a Bliss Kingdom member after he heard from his Viper mentor that the duo should go after Fish and O'Reilly.

During the month, Triple H announced the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship. The teams who participated were Billie and Lexi, Duke and Shafir, Rose and Deville and Sasha and Bayley. The IIconics defeated Rose and Deville while Duke and Shafir took out Bayley and Sasha. The two winning teams fought at Clash of Champions where Billie and Lexi took an upset win after some interference from the WWE Horsewomen.

There was one more pay-per-view event before Survivor Series, where Bliss Kingdom and the First Army look to end their war. As announced by Triple H; the WWE's Four Horsewomen will go against the MMA Four Horsewomen in an eight women tag team match at Survivor Series, making the dream match fans wanted to see a reality.

For tonight's Raw, Randy and Alex will face Fish and O'Reilly and if the mentor-protege team wins, they get a shot at the Raw Tag Team Champions at WWE Super Show-down. Along with that a women's battle royal to determine Becky's next challenger.

The show started with women's battle royal, and everyone in the ring wanted a piece of the Man. However it ended with Rhea taking the win after she eliminated Mickie James. Then Becky came out and confronted her new challenger as she raised her title.

(1 hour later)

In the Kingdom's locker room, the Viper gave some motivation for his protege.

Randy: don't doubt yourself Alex, what Lacey said a month ago should not affect you tonight

Alex: I know, a championship opportunity is on the line

Randy: me and you as tag team champions

Alex: it's been a dream to team with you, mentor

Randy: I've trained you for a long time

While the two were talking, Lexi stood and listened while tears come from her eyes. The Goddess then walked up to them.

Lexi: baby, I've been with you for almost a year and you've shown how much you care about me and everyone here

Alex: yes baby, all of you here are my second family; I will never turn against all of you

Randy: good, now come on let's seize that opportunity

Alex: lead the way, mentor

Lexi: good luck baby

She kissed Alex on the lips.

Alex: I'll win this for you baby

The mentor-protege left the locker room.

(In the ring)

Randy and Alex were already in the ring waiting for Kyle and Bobby. 

(Undisputed plays)

Out came the Raw Tag Team Champions, but they stopped on stage with mics in their hands.

Kyle: hold on hold on, this match won't start yet

Bobby: you see, we've talked to Shane McMahon and asked him to turn this match into a tag team gauntlet match

Randy and Alex stared daggers at the champions.