Chapter 29: A United Brotherhood

Tonight was WWE's clash of brands known as Survivor Series, but the main event of the pay-per-view is the final battle between Bliss Kingdom and the First Army along with the stacked card:

Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby Fish (Raw) vs. Daniel Bryan and Rowan (SmackDown) - Interbrand tag team match

Becky Lynch (Raw) vs. Asuka (SmackDown) - Interbrand singles match

WWE Four Horsewomen (Bayley, Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair and Sasha Banks) vs. MMA Four Horsewomen (Jessamyn Duke,  Marina Shafir, Ronda Rousey and Shayna Baszler) - Eight woman tag team match

Chase Destiny (Universal Champion) vs. Kofi Kingston (WWE Champion) (with Big E and Xavier Woods) - Interbrand singles match

Bliss Kingdom (Randy Orton, Finn Balor, Seth Rollins, Elleon Astralis, William Tuazon, Travis Sharp and Alex Auditore) vs. The First Army (Tommaso Ciampa, Johnny Gargano, WALTER, Marcel Barthel, Fabian Aichner, Jordan Devlin and Adam Cole) - Seven on seven elimination tag team match

The Kingdom were in the locker room all mentally prepared for their final battle against the First Army. While they did that, they were watching the opening match of the show between the tag team champions. The match ended with Bryan and Rowan taking the victory due to Rowan's size advantage and Bryan's technical submission holds.

The next match was the interbrand match between the women's champions. Becky represented Raw as she faced SmackDown Women's Champion Asuka. Becky had two matches for the show as she is the Raw Champion.

The two athletes stared down at each other as they had history all the way back to TLC last year where Asuka won the title in a triple threat TLC match that also involved Charlotte.

The two locked up with the Empress winning the test of strength. The Man fired back with rapid forearms to the face. After a good 11 minute fight, Becky submitted Asuka to the Dis-Arm-Her forcing the Empress to tap out.

(Backstage)

Becky didn't had any bruises on her body as she knew that she has another match next. She went to the locker room and saw Bayley, Sasha and Charlotte all ready and in battle mode. 

Finn and Chase kissed their girlfriends while Ryan gave Sasha a tight hug. As the WWE Horsewomen left the locker room, Ryan turned to see teasing looks from the others.

Ryan: what?

Travis: when will you make your move, man?

Chase: we all know you like Sasha

Ryan: I just haven't thought about it yet

William: after tonight, you should make your move

Ryan: I'll ask Sasha out to dinner tomorrow

Alex: now you're making progress

The group turned to the TV and saw the match was about to start.

(In the ring)

The bell rang and the eight women started to trade rapid punches. Bayley, Charlotte and Becky fought with Ronda, Shayna and Marina to the outside while Sasha and Jessamyn started the match, the ultimate dream match every WWE fan wanted to see has come true. 

The WWE Horsewomen had the match to their favor with frequent tags. Now it was the Queen to keep the WWE team's momentum going as she is all over Jessamyn. However, Jessamyn caught an attempted kick from Charlotte and dropped her with a back elbow before tagging in the Queen of Spades, Shayna. It was now queen versus queen, Shayna and Charlotte traded quick punches before the Queen of Spades hit Charlotte in the gut. Now the match was in the MMA team's favor as Shayna tagged in Ronda with the Baddest Woman going on the offense with rapid UFC style punches to Charlotte.