Chapter 19: IC Championship Quarterfinals

(1 week later, Monday Night Raw)

Summerslam was just a 2 weeks away and the Intercontinental Championship tournament gets intense as the quarterfinals were about to go underway. Also advertised for Raw was the in ring debut of William Tuazon as the Fil-Brit Brawler goes one on one with Jinder Mahal.

William was in his dressing room already in his attire until his girlfriend Toni came in.

William: hi my love

Toni: hey babe

She gave him a light kiss.

Toni: you excited for your debut?

William: yeah, I am

Toni: I can't wait to see what you about to show the WWE Universe

William: and that I'll do now, I gotta go now

Toni: good luck my love

She gave William a good luck kiss and the Fil-Brit Brawler exited the locker room. The group were watching his debut on the big TV.

(In the ring)

Both men made their entrance and the match started.

(William vs. Jinder match highlights)

William immediately launched a surprise shoulder block on the Modern Day Maharaja, forcing Jinder to roll out of the ring. 

Jinder fazed William with a high knee, only for the Fil-Brit Brawler to retaliate with a vicious lariat. The Singh Brothers tried to interfere, but William neutralized them with a double dropkick. He ended the Modern Day Maharaja by picking him up and hitting East Meets West for the victory.

(Backstage)

William walked in to applause from Bliss Kingdom while Toni ran up to him and hugged him tight.

Finn: a heck of a debut, my friend

Toni: you did so well out there

Travis: I'm really impressed with your finisher

William: thanks everyone, but I'm just getting started

The next match was one of the matches for the Intercontinental title tournament quarterfinals as Alex takes on the leader of the Undisputed Era and First Army soldier, Adam.

Alex: well, this is a big match for me

Lexi: good luck babe

Seth: me and Travis will be in the back getting ready for the Undisputed Era

Alex: thanks guys; I gotta go

The Pinoy Pharaoh exited the locker room and went to the gorilla to wait for his cue.

(Alex vs. Adam match highlights)

The Pinoy Pharaoh and the Panama City Playboy locked up for the first time. They easily avoided each other's forearms and attempted superkicks.

Then a few minutes in, the rest of the Undisputed Era minus Roderick came out to watch the match from ringside. Alex hit Adam with a step up enziguri followed by Randy's signature scoopslam.

Alex went for an AKO, but Adam shoved him to the referee, knocking him down; Alex saw a superkick from Adam coming and quickly avoided it to hit an AKO. Then the Undisputed Era dragged Alex out of the ring and beat him down. However, out came Travis and Seth to help out their Kingdom brother. Travis took out Bobby Fish with Sharp Attack and Seth took out Kyle with the Curb Stomp. The two helped Alex up and put him in the ring. The referee was still down as both Adam and Alex went back to their feet.