Chapter 10: Debut of the Shadow Ninja

(Monday Night Raw)

This week's Raw were full of surprises with debuts:

Fabian Aichner and Marcel Barthel vs. The B-Team

WALTER vs. Curt Hawkins

The Shadow Ninja debuts

Travis Sharp vs. Adam Cole

Rhea Ripley vs. Dana Brooke

Chase Destiny and Drew McIntyre Battleground contract signing

Bliss Kingdom (Alexa Bliss, Randy Orton and Finn Balor) vs. The First Army (Lacey Evans, Tommaso Ciampa and Johnny Gargano)

The group were in their big locker room watching as the show opened up with two-thirds of Ringkampf: Barthel and Aichner takes on the B-Team in their debut.

Josh: alright, let's see how these guys go

(In the ring)

The B-Team were already in the ring waiting for Ringkampf. Then their theme played.

Announcer: and their opponents; representing the First Army, at a combined weight of 441 pounds, the team of Fabian Aichner and Marcel Barthel!

The two made their entrance with Aichner showing his ruthless side and Barthel showing his class side. Then the bell rang and from the get go, Aichner leveled Dallas with a huge clothesline.

(Backstage)

Alex: they didn't give the B-Team time to prepare

Lexi: babe, this is just to show their loyalty to the First Army

Finn: keep watching, guys

(In the ring)

Bo and Curt got the upper hand momentarily, but their momentum was immediately halted from a diving uppercut from Barthel after Aichner made a quick tag.

(End of match)

Aichner took out Bo and turned his attention to Curt; he tagged in Barthel and the Italian wrestler hoisted Dallas up in the powerbomb position; then Barthel launched from the second turnbuckle for a European Uppercut and Aichner executing a powerbomb at the same time.

1

2

3

Announcer: here are your winners, Fabian Aichner and Marcel Barthel!

(Backstage)

The Kingdom were in awe after seeing an almost one sided match.

Chase: I hate to say it, but they're impressive as a team

Charlotte: I agree, babe

Travis: I wonder how dangerous when it's all three of them

Alex: well Trav, we're about to find out because WALTER's match is next

They saw on the monitor that WALTER will make his debut next against Curt.

(4 minutes later)

Curt was already in the ring already nervous and terrified of who he was about to face.

(Ringkampf's theme plays)

Announcer: his opponent from Vienna, Austria; weighing in at 297 pounds, WALTER!