Chapter 22: The Kings' Sessions part 1

(A couple hours after SummerSlam)

After nearly sweeping the series against the First Army, Bliss Kingdom went back to their hotel rooms to celebrate. The Kingdom girls had surprises planned for their respective boyfriends, and those surprises will be remembered forever for the Kingdom boys.

(William and Toni)

The NXT UK division champions were watching a movie while cuddling on the couch. The NXT UK Women's Champion was looking at the Fil-Brit Brawler while she bit her lower lip and blushed. She buried her face in Will's neck while he massaged her back. Toni then looked up at him and gave Will a soft kiss to the cheek. The Fil-Brit Brawler smiled and gave Toni a kiss on her forehead.

Then Toni's lust overcame her, she slowly starting kissing William's neck which surprised the Fil-Brit Brawler.

William: Toni...

She continued kissing his neck before going to his cheek.

William: Toni...

He moaned from the feeling of her soft lips. Toni turned William's head, so she can connect to William's lips. William kissed back with his hands rubbing Toni's back; she shivered when William went under her shirt. Toni then whispered to William's ear.

Toni: let's continue this in bed

She nibbled his earlobe causing William to give in to her demand.

William: o-okay, my darling let's go to bed

He gave Toni a piggyback ride to the bedroom while she peppered small kisses all over his cheeks. They got in the bedroom and Toni shut the door. She got down from William and pushed the UK Champion to the bed.

William backed up to the headboard and could only watch what Toni was gonna do to him. Toni crawled up the bed and straddled William's hips. Then she dove in and planted her lips on his. Will sat up and held Toni while the two made out. Then William went under her shirt giving a small moan from his girlfriend.

Toni pulled back and had the look of lust in her eyes. She let William remove her shirt revealing a black bra underneath. She then removed William's shirt revealing his tone torso. The two stared at each other with the looks of lust before resuming their heated make out session. After an hour of making love, the two went to sleep in each other's arms.

(Finn and Bayley)

Bayley was in the shower washing up, but she was preparing to give Finn an unforgettable night for his and William's victory against Ringkampf. Finn was in bed going through his phone checking out all of the fan art of him and his Demon persona. While he was doing that, Bayley called him.

Bayley: Finny, can you come and help me in here please?

Finn: what you need, love?

Bayley: I need help

Finn: I'm coming

What Finn doesn't know is that he'll walk in to an unexpected surprise. As the Demon King walked in the bathroom, he instantly blushed as he saw Bayley in her nude state. He put his hand over his eyes making Bayley laugh.

Finn: sorry babe, I thought you were done, so I assumed you were in a towel

Bayley: it's okay, Finny

Finn: so what you need?

Bayley: can you come join me here please?

Finn: uhh...

Bayley: and you haven't showered yet

Finn: are you sure about this?

Bayley: Finn, we're a couple and I love you