Chapter 27: WWE Super ShowDown

(A/N: This might be a short chapter)

(Washington DC)

Tonight was the last roadblock before Survivor Series, the final battlefield between the First Army and Bliss Kingdom. The nation's capital hosted Super ShowDown with the match card:

Travis Sharp (c) vs. Jordan Devlin - Singles match for the Intercontinental Championship

Alexa Bliss and Bille Kay (c) vs. Lacey Evans and Jinny - Tag team match for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship

The Undisputed Era (Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly) (c) vs. Bliss Kingdom (Alex Auditore and Randy Orton) - Tag team match for the Raw Tag Team Championship

Becky Lynch (c) vs. Rhea Ripley - Singles match for the Raw Women's Championship

Chase Destiny (c) vs. Johnny Gargano - Singles match for the Universal Championship

All the members of Bliss Kingdom and the First Army who were participating in the show were mentally prepared, especially for those who have championship defenses.

Travis was already in his attire as he and Jordan were opening the show with the Intercontinental title on the line.

Billie: you ready, darling?

Travis: hell yeah, yo Alex I'm fighting the guy who screwed you

Alex: give him a well deserved ass whooping

Travis: I got you, brother

The American Nightmare fist bumped Alex and kissed Billie before he left the locker room.

(Travis vs. Devlin highlights)

The Irish Ace used his speed to his advantage against Travis. Jordan managed to get Travis off his feet, but the American Nightmare bounced back using his strength against the Irish Ace.

Jordan landed a slingblade on Travis, but couldn't keep the American Nightmare down; the Irish Ace connected with a superkick, fazing Travis. Then Jordan got him up for the Ireland's Calling, but Travis got out of it and hits the Sharp Attack. He pinned Jordan to retain his title.

Travis went backstage where Billie ambushed him with kisses all over his face.

Billie: you did it, babe!

Travis: damn right I did, now it's you and Lexi's turn

Billie: give me a kiss?

Travis smiled and kissed Billie on the lips. Then the Femme Fatale and the Goddess went to the gorilla.

(Bliss and Kay vs. Evans and Jinny highlights)

Right before the bell rang, the two teams sized up each other before the referee separated them. The two to start were the leaders of the factions, Lexi and Lacey. The Southern Belle grabbed her handkerchief and wiped herself before throwing it at the Goddess; this provoked Lexi and she immediately went on the offense on Lacey with punches and hair pulling.

The Fashionista and the Femme Fatale then went to war with punches while the crowd cheered on.

Minutes later, all hell broke loose as Lexi and Lacey went at it again. The Southern Belle managed to block an enziguri to hit the Woman's Right. She went for the pin, but Billie broke it up. Jinny came to join the fray, but was tossed out by the Femme Fatale. Lacey went for a Woman's Right on Billie, but missed and the Southern Belle is down from Billie's Shades of Kay. Lexi then climbed the turnbuckle to hit the Twisted Bliss for the victory to retain their tag team championships.