Chapter 20: IC Championship Semifinals

(One week later)

Tonight's Raw episode marks the go home show before SummerSlam, and the semifinals Intercontinental Championship tournament is at a high toll as Travis takes on a former ROH World Champion in Roderick while a once in a lifetime dream match becomes reality as the Kingslayer takes on the Panama City Playboy. Along with the semifinals is a tag team match as reDRagon also known as Undisputed Era members Kyle and Bobby take on the mentor-protege team of the Viper and the Pinoy Pharaoh.

In Bliss Kingdom's locker room, Seth and Travis were warming up for their semifinal matches against their First Army opponents.

Seth: we're one step closer to the championship

Travis: if it's down to the two of us, no matter what, we dedicate our match to Xander

Seth: and I'm gonna face the man who ended his career

Travis: a dream match becoming a reality

Then Becky and Billie came in.

Becky: you're ready for your match, babe?

Seth: yeah I am

Billie: how about you, Travis?

Travis: of course I am, babe; I have come this far

Becky: what happens if it's down to you two?

Seth: we'll be definitely tear the house down

Travis: a five star match

Billie: well your matches aren't til later because now it's Randy and Alex's tag team match

Seth: good, so they can soften up Adam's lapdogs

Travis: and no interference whatsoever

They joined the rest of the Kingdom in the main room to watch the match. Lexi was all blushing and smiling as she was watching her boyfriend teaming up with his mentor.

Lexi: there's my baby and his mentor

Sasha: do you have something for Alex when he wins?

Lexi: maybe...

She giggled and blushed.

(In the ring)

After entrances were made, the match started between Alex and Kyle. Kyle got Alex in a headlock, but the Pinoy Pharaoh got out of it by pushing Kyle to the ropes and hits a shoulder tackle. The UE member got on his feet to hit an overhead kick, but Alex ducked it and mocked Kyle by imitating his air belt guitar motion. This angered Kyle, and he tried to go for another kick, but Alex ducked again and connects with a dropkick.

(End of match)

The legal men in the ring were Bobby and Randy; Alex and Kyle were brawling on the outside, but the Pinoy Pharaoh got the upper hand as he sent Kyle over the timekeeper's area.

After hitting Bobby with his signature scoopslam and hanging DDT, the Viper looked to finish up the First Army's soldier; as Bobby got back on his feet, Randy went for the RKO, but Bobby countered it to a backslide pin, but the Viper kicked out and he hits the RKO. The Viper went for the pin and the mentor-protege team wins the match.

Then out came Alex's SummerSlam opponent, Jordan; the Irish Ace stood on the stage and stared down at the Pinoy Pharaoh. Alex turned around and saw Kyle checking on his UE brethren. Alex then grabbed Kyle while he still had his eyes set on Jordan. He pointed at the Irish Ace before the Pinoy Pharaoh hits the AKO on Kyle. Jordan could only watch as his First Army brethren gets beaten down because if he tried to save them, he could step into the lion's or the snake's den.