Chapter 24 - The magic of Italian food, I!

Severus' Home, Spinner's End, Cokeworth, July 1978

Petunia blinked her eyes rapidly. A happy smile was plastered on her face and she started to squeal happily. She couldn't suppress her happiness and wonder of being able to stand in her dream kitchen. A room that had been in shambles mere minute ago looked now like an image out of a kitchen prospect. God, Severus could enact wonders with his magic. And he looked so damn sexy while working his magic too. She thanked her lucky stars for running into him in the park. She felt so alive, truly happy and self-confident that she could burst out of positive energy. Severus' magic kept tingling her skin, rushing through her veins and warming her heart. She believed in herself, felt illuminated like the glowing sun and powerful like Wonder Woman. Damn, Severus' magic pumped her up like some drug pill. She hoped that she would never lose this reaction to his magic. Turning some circles around herself, Petunia jumped into Severus' arms and kissed him passionately on the lips.

"Hell, your magic really turns me on. Is it normal to feel like an ancient Greek goddess who wants to ravage you on your new kitchen table while basking in the intoxicating tingles of your magic? I can still feel it pumping through my veins. You must surely be some powerful wizard to trigger these reactions in me. I can't fathom how any sensible woman could cast you away. But their loss is my gain. So, I'm extremely happy about their blindness," Petunia replied in a husky voice. The feeling of Severus strong arms on her back and her hip only emphasized her sexual urges. She needed to cool herself down before she would jump his bones in her dream kitchen. Thinking about her old Chemistry teacher Mr. Smith in swimming trunks cooled her raging hormones down. But she still kissed her magical boyfriend hungrily, breathed in his minty scent and enjoyed his gentle caresses. Feeling his soft lips responded to her kisses in kind, his wandering hands on her cream-colored floral dress and getting fuzzy from his body heat, Petunia kept making out with him in a frenzied state of mind for what felt like an eternity.

Coming up for some much-needed oxygen and looking in his dilated onyx eyes, she could see desire but also puzzlement burning in his gaze. Focusing on his puzzled look, Petunia nudged him playfully in the side and joked, "Wow. I never thought that my kisses could stun Severus Snape. I guess I must have some magical talents after all. But if you keep looking at me like some starved man on a cupcake, I might burn into shambles in front of your eyes." Beautiful, belly-deep laughter filled the room.

Severus couldn't suppress his own booming laughter. Making out with Petunia Evans in a frenzy, seeing her glowing like the brightest stars in the universe and hearing her beautiful love triggered an all-consuming happiness inside of him. He had thankfully managed to keep his raging hormones in check due to reciting potion ingredients inside his head. Merlin, never in his life had he been so thankful for the foul smelling and gut-curling list of potion ingredients. But besides his happiness, something kept gnawing at his mind. He had never seen a Muggle react so sensitive to his magical energies before. And he had certainly never experienced a woman being turned on by his magical core. Something was clearly odd about Petunia's reactions. Although he was flattered by them, he couldn't explain their roots. But he vowed to store these thoughts away for another time. He would get to the bottom of this mystery at another time. He wanted to bask in her happiness a while longer and he had promised to cook an Italian meal for her after all.

"Petunia, I can't help myself to look at you with desire if you kiss me as your survival depends on it. And I can reassure you that my burning looks will not reduce you into ash in front of my eyes. I might be powerful, but I'm not an Elemental. And your looks and kisses certainly manage to light me on fire in their own way. You should really carry a gun license with you because they are so dangerous. But enough of the heavy flirting and steamy make-out sessions. I promised you some Penne Napolitana and a lovely candlelight dinner. And thanks to your interior design skills, I can prepare everything in my new dream kitchen. So, are you ready to see me try my luck with this Italian dish?" Severus asked her with an imploring heated stare, a quick peck on the lips and a gentle caress of her honey-blond looks.