CH 5//Sad Boy

TW mentions of self harm

Charlie was still holding his bear when someone bursted through the bathroom door. Guess the lock didnt work like it was supposed to. Charlie gasped and shoved the plushie back in his bag, praying the boy with sand colored hair didnt see. The last thing he needed was one more thing for people to use against him.

"O-oh, I'm sorry...I didn't think anyone w-was in here". The stranger said. Charlie noticed his hands shaking and looked up into his sad brown eyes.
Usually this kind of encounter would be considered a threat to the skiddish blonde, but this one seemed harmless.

Charlie grabbed his bag and stood, shaking his head slightly as if to say 'it's fine'. He then started to walk past him when something dropped to the ground making a 'clink' noice. Doing the polite thing Charlie looked down to see what the taller one dropped so he could pick it up for him. Instead, however, he froze in place with a small gasp. He looked up at the boy who looked back with terror. His shaking grew more intense. Charlies immidiate response was to pull the sad boy into his arms for a hug. The sad boy stood paralized at first but soon let himself go. He broke down sobbing in Charlies shoulder while holding him tightly.

Almost three minutes went by before sad boy calmed down. He pulled away looking down at the yellow and white tiled floor.
"Thank you" He spoke with a soft and broken voice.

Charlie nodded and picked up the object used for destroying ones beautiful self and threw it in the bathroom toilet before flushing it. He looked back at Sad boy and walked over to him. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his schedual showing it to the other. He pointed to his next class, art.

"O-oh, I'm going there too"

Charlie shoved the sheet of paper back in his pocket and grabbed sad boys sleeve, dragging him with him to art class.

"Thanks, by the way" Sad boy said as they walked through the empty halls. "If it wernt for you, i dont think i would have ever been able to bring myself to get rid of that razor".

********

aye, just wanted to thank you guys for reading :) also, how do you like the new cover??? Its Charlie!!! ^w^ I think I'll draw more of him in the future :) aslo, i'm actually giving all my chapters names yeet