CH 9//Nightmares

After going down stairs and grabbing a few slices of pizza and a can of pepsi, Charlie retreated back to his room to eat and watch more youtube videos. He was thankful he didn't have homework to stress over just yet since it was only the first day.

As he was going through youtube he saw one of his favorite youtubers had posted a new video, 'My little Vlog'. Charlie clicked on it excited.
When the video was done he thought he could slip into little space for a bit before bed. He had a rather stressful day afterall.

The boy walked over to his bag and pulled out his Teddy. He smiled and hugged it tight. He then went back to his phone and found a cartoon to watch to help him regress. Within ten minutes he was giggling and wiggling with excitement over the show. When he grew tired he popped his thumb in his mouth and put on a lullaby song. Before he knew it he was a happy slepping baby.

Later that night, Charlie opened his eyes to find a tall dark shadow like figure looming over him. It looked twice as tall as he was. The frightened boy tried to scream but nothing came out. Thats when the shadow striked at him, consuming him in darkness.

Charlie gasped as he shot up in bed. Sunlight crept through his blinds and shined on his face. The boy shielded his eyes and looked around. No shadow. It was just a bad dream. Charlie let out a sigh of releif, only to hold it again when he realised he was sitting in a puddle. The boys heart dropped. How could this happen? How could he have an accident? Could it be because he regressed last night?

Charlie rolled out of bed and pulled the sheets off. He put them in a corner of his room for now, planning to wash them when his Dad wasn't around. He walked over to his door and peeked into the hallway. It was 4 in the morning so he doubt his father would be up. He stepped out into the hallway and tiptoed his way to the bathroom.

Once inside, he stripped out of his wet clothes in disgust and hopped in the shower. He scrubbed his body with soap three times over. No matter how many times he scrubbed however, he could not get rid of the sticky feeling of shame. He took this ordeal as a sign that maybe he shouldn't regress. With that, he turned the water off, dried himself off, and swore off regressing. Even if it meant he had to stay miserable.