💧Am I a freaking Pokemon?🌿

(your POV)

'Ugh, what where am I? Why's it so dark?'- ???

'Answer: it's likely do to the fact you haven't opened your eyes.'- ???

'whos talking?'- ???

'I am your personal skill, Navi.'- Navi

I started to see light. What was it, am I dead?

'wait!!'- ???

My mind started to work again. My name is (y/n) I'm in my 20's and I had something important to do... what was it? For some strange reason I can't really remember what happened to me or what was going on, but now that my eyes are open I could see that I was in a cave of some sort.

"Huh, what the?... where in all hell am I? How did I get in a cave?"- (y/n)

'you where reincarnated.'- Navi

"Wait a second reincarnated?"- (y/n)

'Reincarnated or Reincarnation is the philosophical or religious concept that the non-physical essence of a living being starts a new life in a different physical form or body after biological death.'- Navi

"I know what it is. What I meant is I've been reincarnated and into what?"- (y/n)

I looked around until I found a pond of water and started to walk to it. I figured that seeing as I'm here, I might as well see what I look like. But something was strange I'm certain that I'm walking but it feels like in walking on my hands and feet, was I crawling? The second I got to the pond I soon got my answer to see what I was, and let me tell you I'm not sure on how to feel about this.

 But something was strange I'm certain that I'm walking but it feels like in walking on my hands and feet, was I crawling? The second I got to the pond I soon got my answer to see what I was, and let me tell you I'm not sure on how to feel about this

"Am I a freaking Pokemon!?"- (y/n)

I look exactly like a Bulbasaur from that show Pokemon was I reincarnated in the world of Pokemon!?!

"What the hell is going on here!?"- (y/n)

'It is likely you have gained this form do to your desire in your past life.'- Navi

"I'm pretty sure I'd never want to be a Bulbasaur!"- (y/n)

'Would you like to Know your skills?'- Navi

"Don't try and change the subject! Wait skills... do you mean something along the lines of moves?"- (y/n)

'Affirmative, one of your strongest skills is Green, sweet scent, Leaf Slash, and lastly Leech.'- Navi

"Um, Green?"- (y/n)

'Green is a non-offensive skill capable of manipulating nature itself, as well as allowing the user to create and/or rapidly accelerate the growth of plants: this can be done to rather minuscule plants on the ground, or on the user's own body. This skill can also be used to slow down, and halt.'- Navi

"😲 Holy crap that sounds awesome!"- (y/n)

With that skill I'll never have to worry about food like ever, not only that but it can help me get to high up places or move big objects. Also I'm pretty sure from playing Pokemon I already know what Leech does but for all I know it could be different here.

"What does leach do?"- (y/n)

'Leech is a skill that has 2 separate types of uses.'- Navi

"2 separate uses?"- (y/n)

'The first one plants a seed on the target. And drains a small amount of it's health as long as it's attached.'- Navi

Can't say I didn't already saw that coming, that's what it does in the game but what's the second use I wonder.

'As for the second use. You can take the targets skills.'- Navi

"Wait, so are you saying the longer I keep leech on a target the more of it's skills I'll be able to take/learn?"- (y/n)

'Affirmative.'- Navi

Sweet! Not only do I have a way to keep me from going hungry but, also a cool skill that allows me to not regain health but copy skills.

Time skip

It's been a few days ever since I got to this world and started to explore this cave. I've gained a few new skills since then and I have the say they're pretty cool. Some of those skills I got from other monsters in this cave using Leech, the others I've earned. I've also learned that my skill Leaf Slash is a powerful offensive one, it's like I'm throwing multiple small swords. Side note I'm feeling a bit lonely I haven't been able to inner reacts with anything sentience or in this case not try and kill me. That was until I came across a little blue slime monster slime monster.

 That was until I came across a little blue slime monster slime monster

"Oh, it's a slime."- (y/n)

I walked closer to it and lightly touched it. I didn't really expect anything to happen cause in video games slimes are pretty weak and besides it was actually kinda cute.

"Hey you come on now stop that."- slime

"What the...oh um... sorry?"- (y/n)

I stopped doing what I think was petting and just looked at it for a bit. A talking slime that's new, like seriously when did this happen.

"Thanks, wait... are you a Pokemon or something?"- slime

"No not really... it's kinda hard to explain but, I'm actually a human."- (y/n)

"Huh wait, where you reincarnated too?"- slime

"Yeah that's it. Wait too?"- (y/n)

"Yeah my dude... My name is Rimuru Tempest."- Rimuru

(Okay so this is something new I added to this chapter......if I see one more motherfucker make a legend of Zelda reference in this chapter I will mute your ass. And I don't care who you are or if you try to troll me for what I'm about to say.... cause I don't even like the legend of Zelda, and to those who are going "wait why is her name Navi?" Bruh I just made it up on the spot. Also if you go through this book spam liking it I WILL MUTE YOU.)