Chapter one; The egg

A/N; Apologies if I get many things wrong with their personalities and traits, and if the characters may seem a bit OCish, I'll try though! °^°

Edited and fixing chapters, staring on February 21st 2021

There was a cave a little ways from both BLU and RED bases, and Demoman said he had saw something fly into it and disappear, and now Demoman had grabbed Sniper from his camper in the middle of the night to go investigate this strange place, much to the huntsmans' annoyance.

"See anything?"

"Ain't nothing here mate" Sniper said.  "Nothin' other then a bunch of bloody rocks" to emphasize his point he kicked one into the wall.

"I know" Replied Demoman, keeping his one eye sharp, he seemed ready for any kind if danger, and he was surprisingly sober for once, which is a rare sight. "But I promise ye" He turned to Sniper, poking his shoulder. "I saw somethin' big run in here and then never come out!"

"You sure ya didn't just see a coyote?" Sniper asked, slapping his hand away with an annoyed look. "Why am I even out here with you? It's three in the bloody morning"

Demoman shrugged and walked deeper into the cave, making Sniper rub his forehead with another sigh he followed behind Demoman, thinking about how he could be in his camper, sleeping his problems away until the next day, and Demoman had to wake him up and drag his to this damn bloody old cave. Why was this place even near the base anyway? And why didn't they find out about it until now? Sniper paused to think about it for a moment, he was beginning to get a bit suspicious, but the cave was a bit far from the base and since the red team was so busy thinking about the war against the BLUs and stuff that they just didn't notice...

"Ey! Look" Demoman called over, prompting Sniper to walk over with a slightly raised eyebrow. "What?" Demoman grinned, then he hoisted up a pure white egg with Abit of teal stripes around it, the egg was pretty big and if Sniper had to guess, the egg could be around ten times bigger then a normal egg from a duck or a chicken, that didn't even look like a normal egg, and the nest...it was made completely out of rocks and stones.

"What even is it?" Sniper fixed his sunglasses so they wouldn't slide down his nose again.

"I have no bloody clue!" Demoman said gleefully. "We should take it back to base an find out!"

"I don't think that's a good idea Demo" Sniper said, whatever laid that egg could've been huge, possibly hostile and dangerous.

"Bah" Demoman waved off Snipers worries. "It'll be fine" he started to walk past Sniper with the egg in his arms.

Sniper didn't feel like arguing sighed and decided to just follow Demoman back to base, however a few minutes later just as they got back to base a large figure dashed into the cave, looking down at the nest where the egg used to be, a dark growl emitted from it's throat at the creature turned to look back out at the exit of the cave.

A/N: Sorry that this chapter was short, confusing and cringy, I write when I'm bored.