Chapter six; Hello Ble fteró!

Blue eyes watched the base from atop of a rock formation, carefully bright blue wings spread out and the creature silently flew across the sky.

Red base

The Pyro gleefully chased around the baby dragon, both having extreme  amount of fun, meanwhile Sniper was reading through the papers given to him by Medic."Huh" Sniper read through the same paragraph for the third time before looking up at Pyro, who was happily hugging Rascal.

"What is it Snipes?" Engineer walked over and read over his shoulder, Sniper pointed to the third paragraph. "These buggars are from Australia" He scratched his head. Pyro looked over with a tilted head, though no one could tell the Pyro had a look of confusion. "How ironic" Spy seemed to roll his eyes, and walked over, reading the paragraph over both of their shoulders.

The Ble fteró are most common in Australia, when dragons ruled the sky this type of dragon was smart and cunning, but easy to hunt if you know how to do it, one of the most famous hunting methods Vikings used to hunt these beautiful creatures was to wrap their tail in a net, the dragon will be paralyzed afterwards unable to move since it is the most sensitive part of their body.

Spy paused for a moment, smart and cunning? He looked over at Pyro and Rascal, then quickly went back to reading. How unlikely now that he's looking at the real thing.

Many believed that their beautiful scales could bring the dead back to life, but the scales did nothing but heal the sick and injured, however still very useful and important, no bringing back the dead, that's impossible.

Think again Spy thought, his thoughts instantly changed to the respawn, he was about to read more when Sniper moved, looking back at him. "Waddya want ya bloody snake?"

"Nothing" Spy replied, he walked away, he realized that the administrator might not be to happy with the new pet but this might give them a new advantage against the BLUs, maybe. Pyro squealing and a squack got Spys attention instantly. "Hm?" He looked over to see Pyro throwing the baby dragon into the air, Rascal tried to fly but failed, falling to the ground where Pyro instantly caught her. "Mpph mmpmmh" he said with disappointment.

"I don't think she can fly yet Py'." Engineer said, softly taking the baby dragon from Pyro. Everyone was getting used to knowing that dragons so fast, except for maybe Soldier who seemed to be in deep thought that's unlike him but whatever.

Sniper was interrupted from his thinking when Pyro tapped his shoulder and propped Rascal right on, having taken her back from Engie. Rascal happily squawked and nuzzled her favorite humans cheek. "Mpph mho mphh!" Pyro said happily with a giggle, clapping it's hands.

"Wot?" Sniper stared at the Pyro, a bit confused since no one could understand what a goddamn thing it was saying, except for Engineer, he seemed to fluently know what Pyro is saying.

Engineer chuckled then frowned. "Ah'm not sure tha the administrator will-"

"Like this? Want it to be here?" Spy asked, his tone was a bit salty and annoyed. "Of course she wouldn't" 

"Right..." Engineer said. "Should we ah, tell her?" He asked Sniper who gave a simple shrug in reply.

"Ugh" Spy seemed to facepalm but Sniper couldn't see him all to well because he was staring at Rascal, the little dragon stared back. "She already knows" Spy snapped, snapping his fingers and then pointing to camera in the corner of the room. Engineer blinked and then slowly nodded in realization, he had forgotten about all the security cameras all around both bases.

"So wat?" Demoman said, snapping Sniper out of his trance, what was going on? His mind went blank for a second, he looked back at the dragons eyes and slightly felt himself dozing off again, the conversation around his was a blur to his ears and eyes. Then he heard Soldier shouting, snapping out of a trace once again, he saw Soldier yelling at the cameras like an idiot, probably something Spy said about them.

Sniper shook his head in annoyance and looked down at the papers Medic gave him, he flipped through them until he found what he was looking for. The last paragraph had a slight warning to it about the Ble fteró, the dragon that was on Snipers shoulder tilted her head like a lost puppy. 

This is a warning to anyone who comes across a Ble fteró, I know they may be extinct in the future with all the other dragons but never ever get lost staring into this dragons eyes, it paralyzes their victims, the babies don't have much affect and you may just be in a trance until either you look or away or someone snaps you out of it.

What Sniper wanted to know now was how Medic found these papers, did he just have then stored away somewhere? He looked back at where Medic was but he was gone, possibly to go study the blood samples. Soldier perked up. "Do you maggots hear that?" He asked, looking around sharply with a glare.

"Hear what?" Scout asked, sitting up in the chair, everyone went quiet except for Pyro who was giggling.

"Quiet!" Soldier snapped and then listened again. "Something is coming..."

They all waited in silence, Scout shifted to his feet and Sniper reached for his machete. Medic appeared at the door with a cheerful smile. "Hullo!-"

And then the roof atop their heads was ripped clean off and thrown easily across the field, permanently damaging the BLU base. Scout let out a girlish scream and Sniper found himself looking into beautiful angry blue eyes.

(A/N: oh that ended so randomly)