Chapter ten; Ninja attack

Scout hated being left alone, it was too quiet, though he was told to stay in Engineers workshop and watch the sentry just in case BLU Spy decided to get any ideas. Scout huffed in annoyance, why not choose Pyro for something like this? The creep would be perfect for this job!

Scout tapped his hand on the table and watched the sentry beep, he looked away and decided to just get up and go, it wouldn't hurt Engineer if his sentry died, beside he could just build another one. Scout opened the door to leave the workshop when he came face to face with Ninja, the woman froze, she didn't expect anyone to be in there.

"Who da hell-" he was cut off as the Ninja jabbed a pressure point in his side, she saw his eyes roll into the back of his head and she caught him before he fell.

"Sorry" she mumbled, carrying the boy into the room, she closed the door and softly put his unconscious body into the chair, the sentry beeped but didn't shoot as it did not recognize if she was enemy or friend.  "He looks so young" Katie mused walking over to the desk where the tracking device should be but didn't find anything. "Probably nineteen maybe twenty five" she opened a box and rolled her eyes when she only found metal. Katie pushed the box away and noticed the device on the other side of the room. She groaned in annoyance and picked it up, looking at the slightly moving beeping red dot on the green screen. "Huh, so that's where it is" she put the device in her pocket and turned around, only to come face to face with a revolver.

"I would suggest zhat you return that to me" Spy said, his finger hovering over the trigger, his other hand held out for the device to be dropped into. The Ninja did nothing for awhile before she dropped the tracker into his hand. "Good" he said, lowering his gun a bit on accident. "Now-" he was kicked in the jaw suddenly. Spy dropped the tracker but held onto his gun. "You-" she hit his pressure point and he passed out, this time she let him hit the ground.

"French jerk" she mumbled.

"Spah? Scout? You two okay in there?" She flinched hearing the Engineers voice, she panicked and grabbed the nearest thing to her, which was unfortunately Spy, and threw him out the nearby window and did the same to scout, she then jumped out herself, leaving the device behind. Engineer slowly opened the door and peered inside and saw that the place was a mess, but at least his sentry was still fully intact. "What?" He looked around in confusion and scratched his hard hat. "I thought I told scout to..." Sighing in frustration he went to go find Pyro.

Meanwhile

Miss Pauling was a busy woman and reliable, especially since she was an assistant to the administrator so finding a pilot to pilot a jet to an unknown island with unknown threats wasn't that hard, she knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy who would help out anyone, even the baddest of guys so she went to find him, of course it wasn't that easy, she had to find his address and contact information, and that if he could be trusted. She knew that he lived in the town of teufort but she didn't know where, the town was a bit crazy but that was her opinion.

"Excuse me" Miss Pauling said, tapping a elderly woman on the shoulder. "Do you know where Mr. James Remez lives?" She asked.

"Oh? Are you talking to me?" The old woman turned to Miss Pauling and she nodded.

"Yes, I am"

"Oh dear, so you're looking for Jamie right?"

"Yes I am" Miss. Pauling said. "I'm looking for James Remez, do you know where he lives?"

"Of course I do! The man's a gentleman, going around town and helping out people like me" The old woman chuckled.

"That's great to know" Miss Pauling said. "Do you know where he is?"

"Of course" The Little old woman, then she wrote down his address and handed it to the young lady. "Here, now go find him"

Miss. Pauling nodded and said a quick thanks before walking away, the house wasn't even that far, oh how things escalated so quickly in this story. Once Pauling made it to the door she knocked on it, the man who answered was tall, not as tall as Heavy but definitely taller then the other members of red. "Can I help you?"

Miss. Pauling stood straight. "Can we talk, inside preferably Mr. Remez?"

James stared at her for a long moment before letting out an annoyed sigh. "Come on in" he stepped to the side.