Chapter four; Surprise!

"Mission begins in 5 minutes"

"Aww piss." Sniper rubbed the back of his head in confusion. "I thought today was a ceasefire"

"It was" Scout said with a shrug. "I don't know what's goin on, let's go check it out!" He ran out the door. Sniper huffed and ran after him, forgetting to close the door behind him as he went into base.

Scout of course was first to make it to respawn, fully ready to fight and annoy. Sniper was just ready to get the day over with, but once he got there, he noticed the others were just as confused as he was, except for Spy and maybe Soldier and Pyro.

"Mission begins in two minutes"

Demoman was the last to stumbled in, drunk as always, he grabbed his weapon and took a swift drink out of his bottle.

"Mission begins in 60 seconds"

"Anyone know what da hell is going on?" Scout called out, breaking the silence.

"Ze administrator decided to cut our ceasefire short" Spy said, brushing some dust off his suit. "She won't tell me why though, not zhat it matters"

"Who cares?" Soldier said, grabbing his trusty shovel. "Let's get out there and kick some no good BLU ass!"

"Mission begins in 5-"

Soldier put his shovel where it goes and grabbed his Rocket launcher.

"4"

Sniper grabbed his Rifle and Machete, and quietly waited, silently worrying about what was waiting for him back in the camper.

"3"

Medic started healing Heavy with his Medigun, while Heavy lifted his machine gun up a bit.

"2"

Spy flipped his knife...and that's all that he dead.

"1! Fight"

"Give 'em hell boys" Soldier was litterally the first one out the blast doors, with Scout right behind him.

"Given a god full!" Sniper shouted, running out the respawn, going to his favorite sniping spot on the map. For a moment, no BLUs came out of the base, just the sound of silence-
BAM! And there's the end of the silence. Great. Sniper aimed his gun at the enemy Sniper, shot, miss.

(A/N: HIT OR MISS! okay I'm done sorry)

Cursing quietly he quickly aimed again, before the BLU Sniper could shoot, he made sure to get him directly in the head. Now that he had sent BLU Sniper to respawn, his attention was drawn to the BLU Medic. before he could shoot though he had to take cover due to a rain of bullet, apparently the BLU Heavy had spotted him and was starting to shoot. "Sh-" he ducked out of the way. The shooting stopped for a moment before he peeked out to look, then it started again and he shoot cover. "Bloody hell..." He said. "Need some help here!"

"I got you!" He heard the Soldier shout, there was a bit of yelling from them and then Sniper looked up, giving Soldier a thumbs up, to which he gave one back before going back to sniping, managing to throw a jar of piss across the battlefield and hit the BLU Scout, enjoying his reaction through the scope.

Then he heard a squawk behind him and froze, slowly turning around and looking down. "Bloody hell, where did you come from?" The little dragon tilted it's head in confusion. Sniper bent down, making sure no one was around before picking up Dusty. "How the hell did you get out?" He didn't expect a answer, and didn't get one. "You know what never mind" he put the dragon in the random box beside him and closed the lid, making sure the little creature could breath. "Stay there" he didn't know how the others would react to a baby dragon and frankly he didn't want to find out. Aiming his weapon down at the battlefield he grumbled a bit in annoyance, apparently he had not noticed the BLU Spy cloaked behind him.

Dusty managed to lift the lid off of the box just in time to see the BLU Spy raise the knife at the unsuspecting Sniper, Snarling the little dragon leapt out of the box and bit his hand, the BLU Spy yelped in surprise and pain, backing up. "What ze hell?! Monster!" He shouted, then froze when Sniper turned around.

"Bloody- SPY!" He grabbed his machete, swinging it at the enemies neck with a snarl.

"Merde"

"We have taken the enemy intelligence!"

Once the Spy was dead, Sniper looked down at the little dragon, Dusty stared up at him with round pupils, happily wagging it's tail. "Well, maybe you aren't so useless after all..." He mumbled, he let the dragon jump onto him, letting the little dragon sit guard on his shoulder in case the spy decided to come back.

He was starting to warm up to the little creature Scout decided to call Dusty, but Sniper had his own little name for him. "How does Rascal sound to ya?" Dusty didn't fit the little guy anyway. The little dragon tilted it's head and chirped, making Sniper pause. "Are you male or female, the little dragon stared at him with confusion. "...Female?" The dragon squawked and Sniper blinked. "Male?" The dragon did nothing but stare.

"Your smart aren't ya" Sniper said. "Alright Rascal, we'll introduce you to the team later" he didn't know why he decided to do that but it kinda felt wrong to keep secrets from the others, especially one as big as this.

Rascal thrilled and tilted her head. "Alright I'll get back to the battle" he aimed his rifle back onto the field and shot the BLU Soldier midair when he rocket jumped. The little dragon kept watch for any enemy's that would attack and so far, Sniper hadn't died whole round.

"We have capture the enemy intelligence!"

Thirty minutes later....

"The enemy had taken our intelligence!"